About this forum - Updated - 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The SDN Staff decided to create a subforum for class threads, so that they can be found more easily.

There will generally be one class thread per school per year, unless threads are on special rather than general topics.

Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

If your class thread is missing and needs to be added, PM me and I can move it into this forum. If you send me a PM asking your class thread get moved from the Pre-Pharm or Pharmacy forum to this sub-forum, a link to your class thread would be helpful. Also, you might try searching for your class of thread before adding a new thread to avoid multiple threads for the same class.

This forum is a place for you to start making connections with your classmates. This may be a good opportunity for you to start looking for a roommate or someone to ride to campus with as long as it is placed within the appropriate class thread. It's not the place to advertise things for sale or other financial transactions, nor is this the place to post if you are not a member of the school community.

Status
Not open for further replies.