AAMC old practice test 11 answer key

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lulu3355

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if anyone has the answer key for the old aamc practice test 11? If someone could email it to me at [email protected], that would be great.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have aamc old tests 3-10 with solutions. Just missing test 11 solution. If anyone is willing to share that, I can send any of those I have to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really, it is that bad? I had heard some of the passages are recycled but wow.
To my knowledge (I still have some of the old MCATs as I took both the old and the new) almost all of the verbal and biology sections from AAMC 11 were repeated. Those that weren't, I suspect, will be placed in AAMC Scored FL 3 whenever that's released.

To my knowledge (I still have some of the old MCATs as I took both the old and the new) almost all of the verbal and biology sections from AAMC 11 were repeated. Those that weren't, I suspect, will be placed in AAMC Scored FL 3 whenever that's released.
Would you pm me the ones you have if you don't mind

Hey, could you please please please send the VR sections and solutions of these to me if you don't mind? I actually don't mind paying for them. Please Please
Email is [email protected]
AAMC 3 to 11 Verbal was removed and is currently sold as CARS Volume Pack 1 and 2. The AAMC also used the same answer key as the AAMC 3 to 11 exams on the volume packs.