AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tabitha6269

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had completed their application and tried to send a transcript electronically. Can the AADSAS even receive electronic transcripts? My schools website it asking for the recipients email and I am unsure if this is even possible. I had sent it by mail, however, the AADSAS explains to me that it must have been lost in the mail because they do not have it and it is holding up my application now. Does anyone have any idea or do I have to try resending by mail?!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had completed their application and tried to send a transcript electronically. Can the AADSAS even receive electronic transcripts? My schools website it asking for the recipients email and I am unsure if this is even possible. I had sent it by mail, however, the AADSAS explains to me that it must have been lost in the mail because they do not have it and it is holding up my application now. Does anyone have any idea or do I have to try resending by mail?!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It happened to me too, I had to send a second transcript which was a pain because I currently life 3 hours away from that particular college. Anyway the only way AADSAS would accept electronic transcripts is if are send by a certain programs which are Credential solutions or parchment. I was told if your school doesn't have any of those programs that their email system automatically would erase other emails.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've never heard of AADSAS accepting an electronic transcript - the only method they mention in the ADEA AADSAS Instructions manual is mailing to the physical address.

I've never heard of AADSAS accepting an electronic transcript - the only method they mention in the ADEA AADSAS Instructions manual is mailing to the physical address.
Here a picture of the AADSAS
67a21bd76e37cd935214819327219c74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I sent 2 of mine electronically via credentials and one via mail (I went to 3 different colleges). Credentials got their way quicker. But I think you can only use credentials if your school is registered through the program