aacpmas 2016/2017 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I did that last week already.... lol I have everything set for the first day of class minus text books because I was told you would not need to buy any from students during my interview but I'm still not sure how I feel about that lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know if first year tuition is more than year two, three and four or are they usually the same amount across each year?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email that the 2016-2017 cycle is officially closed! Congrats to my fellow 2021 classmates and peers. Can't wait to see the awesome applicants for the 2017-2018 cycle!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Tuition will keep going up and up every year!

Actually what I mean was I heard tuition for first is always more than the other years. I am saying are they usually around the same figure from year to year irrelevant of increased tuition.

Actually what I mean was I heard tuition for first is always more than the other years. I am saying are they usually around the same figure from year to year irrelevant of increased tuition.

It might be more during first two years because of all the extra fees that go to tuition. Things like using the school facilities, lab fees, technology, tools used, etc, all add on to the tuition.

Years 3/4 tuition might decrease since you're moving for rotations and externships (and not using school property as much) but I think the personal cost will go up due to APMLE registration and cost of moving around and getting certifications like bls/acls.

Some schools have a front-loaded tuition. It's a bit weird how it works out but you will pay less tuition during your 4th year.

Some schools have a front-loaded tuition. It's a bit weird how it works out but you will pay less tuition during your 4th year.
That would make the most sense to me, seeing as you're not actually being taught in a class and you're mostly just in the clinic.

Now that the cycle has closed and I ended up getting somewhere I wanted to take this time and thank you guys for the help and support that you have showed me from the beginning. I don't know what I could have done otherwise had I not discovered SDN. May we embark on this journey to becoming the best doctors we can be. I shall still be active on here to also help fellow prepods as we all should.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Did anybody else get an email recently from DMU asking whether you were interested on staying on the wait list or not since spots still might be available? Also, has the wait list been moving?

For those who were accepted to NYCPM or Temple; when did you guys hear about scholarships? I was recently accepted to both and the deposit for the schools are approaching fast as I only have one week

For those who were accepted to NYCPM or Temple; when did you guys hear about scholarships? I was recently accepted to both and the deposit for the schools are approaching fast as I only have one week
My scholarship offer came in the mail about 5 days after the acceptance email for Temple.

Start date for AZpod is the 31st. Leave next Tuesday from Wisco to drive all the way down to AZ. Hoping the forest fires don't affect my travels.

Reactions: 2 users
Scholl orientation is on the 8th, so I will be flying on the 7th.

All the best to the class of 2021. I believe our year can get that 100% match rate all around :xf:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I think is should have been created a few weeks ago. I've been hoping that someone applying during the cycle would create it.

Good luck to you guys this upcoming cycle and I hope to see you guys at NYCPM for interviews. You guys have any questions PM me!

Reactions: 1 users