A stunning development

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaah

Boring
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The days of justifying job market woes by posting a 15 year old link to a pathologist complaining about jobs on another forum are dead. RIP tripod.
Picture1.jpg

The tripod thread http://members.tripod.com/runker_room/ap/ap_jobs.htm has been removed.

I am so sorry to all of your for your loss. I know you guys were close and this must be devastating. We will hold a candlelight vigil on July 1, at the start of the residency academic year. Please do not bring food or anything other than your candles because those pathologists that make enough money to have disposable income need to save it because they will be fired soon. Everyone will have to learn how to rely on different sources of free hospital food for survival.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Crap. Cancel all your plans. Except for your plans for foraging and alternative sources of income like finding buried treasure or returning cans to the grocery store. Those plans you will need because pathology is a dying field and we are all doomed.

http://philgmh.tripod.com/CIPJM.html

It's still there. It's been visited 22624 times since it's creation in THE LAST MILLENNIUM. 90% of those visits are probably due to the same 10 dudes who keep coming on here and posting the same crap under different usernames.

OMFG this is hilarious. Look at the page that comes up when you click the link to join the group

Anyone still have a hotmail account? Everyone have that internet handle ready to go?

Picture2.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Committee for improvement in Pathology job market reminds me of that group that formed in 2005ish that had a name like"Pathologist for improvement in pathology proficiency testing" or something like that. Their purpose was to squash GYN proficiency testing. Wonder what happened to those dudes. They failed miserably in their quest and once CAP took it over, no way is it going anywhere.

I like that new website about the oversupply that always you to sign a petition. Wei Tu Mini!

Im confused. Yaah are you implying the entire job market situation in pathology was some giant hoax ala Alien Abduction set into motion by this single website?

Actually, I thought it was a George Soros plot. Try as I might, I can't link Soros to the tripod website though.