8 weeks left, not feeling great

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teenyfish

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm testing on June 17th. I'm just finishing up content review this week, mostly physics and some organ systems. I've been using EK and doing the 30 min quizzes after each chapter. For bio/biochem/p&s I've been doing 127-128, and most of the questions I've missed are just silly mistakes.

But C/P is a whole other beast. I've been getting 50% at best on those, when I go through the chapters I feel good about what I'm learning, and it makes sense, but it seems like applying the knowledge is where I'm lacking. What can I do to improve? I'm thinking of just watching KA and doing practice problems over and over. I haven't started AAMC material yet, and I'm taking my first FL this Saturday, giving me just over 6 weeks of FLs 1x/week and practice problems. What can I do to maximize my time?

I'm working full time 40hrs/week, so I study about 3/4 hours a night when I get home, and about 6/7 per weekdays.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't be afraid to work through the AAMC material, get things wrong, and learn from your mistakes. That's what the material is for, above all other things.

C/P on KA is bad. Start going through the AAMC question packs and section bank. Look up things you don't understand and practice getting comfortable with experiment/interpretation type of passages.