MCAT 7-full length MCAT Practice Tests, 4000+ Q&A, MCAT CARS, Science Videos Give-Away!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come join the discussion, ask questions, share your MCAT prep experience with us and get your chance to win 3 months access to the Gold Standard MCAT Question Bank worth $399 USD.

More than 1/2 of the 4000+ practice questions are passage-based. Usually chapters end with simple discrete questions which build up to MCAT-reasoning discretes and then finally passage-based questions. Of course, all our full-length exams use the same number of discretes per subtest as the AAMC (i.e. 15 discretes per 59 questions, and none for CARS).

Good luck to all of you!

A sample science video featuring Dr. Ferdinand, who is the creator of our full-length practice tests:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How long on average does your program take to complete?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, I'm new to the site but would like to know if your product is compatible on an ipad?
Hi there!

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the MCAT practice tests would work on iPad. However, we are currently testing this feature. Stay tuned :)

How long on average does your program take to complete?
Hello there!

This is very individual and depends on a few factors: how many hours per day can you dedicate to studying? Do you have a science or non-science background? How strong are your reasoning skills? Therefore, it is very difficult to predict how long it takes to complete the program. Some students need 1 month, some 5-6 months. For the optimal score, we recommend to our students to study, on average, 3-6 hours per day for 3-6 months prior to the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for participating in SDN's Annual Admissions Week! The winner of the Gold Standard MCAT Question Bank is......Amphiterrible :)

Please, pm us your email address so we can set-up the online account for you. Congratulations!

Hello!

I'm looking forward to studying for the MCAT soon and stumbled across the GS website while looking for an online resource for practice tests. I know you have a free one available but is there a chance you will be doing a giveaway for the full tests anytime soon? Or is there a way to access one of the full lenghts to see the dynamics of the test-taking process?

Many thanks.

Hello!

I'm looking forward to studying for the MCAT soon and stumbled across the GS website while looking for an online resource for practice tests. I know you have a free one available but is there a chance you will be doing a giveaway for the full tests anytime soon? Or is there a way to access one of the full lenghts to see the dynamics of the test-taking process?

Many thanks.

We are actually auctioning the tests on Ebay.com starting from $0.99: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172258750483? Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.