520 MCAT 3.6cGPA/3.4sGPA WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cm123456

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello! I'm likely posting this because I've fallen into nerves after submitting all my secondaries and not hearing back about interviews, but I am a female MD resident applying the summer after graduating from a top ten university. I applied to 26 schools: UMD
UVA
Umass
Northwestern
Evms
Uvm
Einstein
Tulane
Quinnipiac
Jefferson
Sydney kimmel
Duke
Bu
Tufts
Brown
Temple
Drexel
Emory
Georgetown
Gw
Vcu
Nymc
Rochester
Upitt
Geisel
Musc and a few others.

I have a strong upward trajectory (2.8 freshman year to 3.9 senior) and a compelling narrative to tie together my academics and extracurriculars. Interested in geriatrics and spending gap year working as a CNA. I'm worried, though, that my stats are keeping me from getting interviews and am thinking about applying to a few DO school. Am I just being impatient?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes you are impatient. The interviewing season goes through March. You have a good list of schools. You could add a few schools such as St. Louis, Tulane, Creighton, Hofstra.

Yes you are impatient. The interviewing season goes through March. You have a good list of schools. You could add a few schools such as St. Louis, Tulane, Creighton, Hofstra.
Thanks! Trying to keep my head on straight.