40 days till exam, advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tvbbnumber41

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been posting a lot on here so I apologize.

So far I've been studying for about a month now, honestly doing more so casual studying. So far I've done decent job on content review of biochemistry and chemistry. I've done all the sections banks and completed 3 FL.

My scores in chronological order is as follows
1.) AAMCFL1 126/122/125/126
2.) AAMCFLSample 70%/74%/75%/77%
3.) NS Diagnostic 125/123/126/127

From now on I plan on doing the remainder of content review giving myself about 3 hours a day on just content review, followed by a section test + review of questions (and maybe some random passages from Q packs from AAMC), and lastly at least 3 passages for CARS (bc I seem to suck at them).

Do you guys think this is a good plan to improve my score?
My target score is 510+. I have about 40 days left. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been posting a lot on here so I apologize.

So far I've been studying for about a month now, honestly doing more so casual studying. So far I've done decent job on content review of biochemistry and chemistry. I've done all the sections banks and completed 3 FL.

My scores in chronological order is as follows
1.) AAMCFL1 126/122/125/126
2.) AAMCFLSample 70%/74%/75%/77%
3.) NS Diagnostic 125/123/126/127

From now on I plan on doing the remainder of content review giving myself about 3 hours a day on just content review, followed by a section test + review of questions (and maybe some random passages from Q packs from AAMC), and lastly at least 3 passages for CARS (bc I seem to suck at them).

Do you guys think this is a good plan to improve my score?
My target score is 510+. I have about 40 days left. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Seems like a good plan. You'll be okay if you keep at it. Make sure you keep up with cars every day and try the examkrackers strategy - saved me a ton of points on cars.

Reactions: 1 user