4 Question Survey for Grad Project- Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeremy PT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on my undergraduate senior thesis project about communication within physical therapy. I will be attending Creighton University’s DPT program this coming fall. I am trying to determine the best place for physical therapists and DPT students to learn skills for communicating with patients. If you would be so kind as to answer the questions in this survey, it would help me find a general consensus of opinion on this subject. All responses will remain anonymous with regards to participants and institutions attended. The quiz is short, consisting of four questions. Thank you for your help!

http://goo.gl/forms/TknB47XdMi

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ptlover, thanks for taking the survey! Thanks to everyone that has been able to participate, the survey is still up and will be for another month or so if anyone would still be willing to help me out. Thanks for all those who have responded!

I would also love to hear some feedback and thoughts from those who have taken the survey. How do you view the importance of communication skills within the discipline vs other fields? Or perhaps changes that could be made to the survey or things I may not have considered for my research. Thanks again.

Reactions: 1 user