2020 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2017)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
It's in the initial email from Dr. Park with all the pdf attachments.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using SDN mobile

yea me either on both mba and pharmacy

Maybe because you got yours earlier, before they decided maybe? Idk . I'll upload a pic of mine.

This is for Utah of course

Attachments

• IMG_0366.PNG
    IMG_0366.PNG
    237.2 KB · Views: 92
Maybe because you got yours earlier, before they decided maybe? Idk . I'll upload a pic of mine.

i dont think that's correct i think its the 21st because mba ends 14th

I never received that email for dates for the white coat ceremony??

I received the same email stating that Utah's white coat ceremony would be the 17th.

Im confused lol....I got acceptance letter way back in NOV, 2016. Maybe thats why I didn't receive such info!

Can we, as incoming P1s, apply for a pharmacy intern license already?

Members don't see this ad :)
are any of you guys going to make it to the "Discover Pharmacy Day" in June? I don't think I can! :/

Does anybody have an extra room/wouldn't mind a male roommate?

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me posting here. Will be an orthodontics resident at Roseman in Henderson, NV. Looking for 2 roommates to join me at my house. Rooms share jack-jill-bathroom. Plenty of parking and walking distance to school. Here is a link to my Craigslist ad if interested:

$600 Room for Rent in Henderson (6 Month Duration)

Thanks for looking! Congrats to everyone on their acceptance.

Hi congrats on those accepted!!!
I'm a P1 student and I have a room to rent in Henderson near school and in one the best areas of Henderson. It has a spacious room. Great gym and pool. It's $575 or person plus shared power and gas
I cover water. Please let me know if your interested message me at [email protected]

Hello Everyone!
I just got accepted off the waitlist at the South Jordan campus.
I have one or two questions i forgot to ask at the interview:
1. How often do people retake the classes (remedial) over the summer?
2. How many people stayed over the summer to take their remedial classes?