2020 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2017)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From talking to a few of my friends, they all agree that unless you are going for a management position or looking to get a residency don't pursue it.
That helps, thank you very much for asking them!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys how long did it take Roseman to contact you after your pharmcas and supplemental were verified?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys how long did it take Roseman to contact you after your pharmcas and supplemental were verified?
They sent me a confirmation email that they received the supplemental application and they are working on it about four or five days after I emailed it to them. And then about week after that they emailed me the interview invitation.

It honestly depends when you submit it. I submitted my supplemental about two weeks before it was due and they didn't get back to me until about a week after the deadline ( 3 weeks total). But I would email them if it's been at least a week or two just in case. I believe mine took so long because they they were busy with white coat and all of the first week events.

hey guys can any of you that either get accepted or an interview show their stats? I know i am a little late in the cycle but i just took my PCAT and submitted my application. I just want to know what is my chance of getting in. thank guys!!!

Does anyone know when the next interview dates are after the mid-Nov ones? I'm all verified and supplemental has been received as of Monday, now hopefully for an invite!

Hey guys, I was wondering...I got this online assement (more like aptitiude test) email from Dr.Parks...I did it on Monday. For those of you who have done the interview, did u guys do it prior to the interview? I am just scared if that plays any role with regards to my admission?

Hey guys, I was wondering...I got this online assement (more like aptitiude test) email from Dr.Parks...I did it on Monday. For those of you who have done the interview, did u guys do it prior to the interview? I am just scared if that plays any role with regards to my admission?

I did it before the interview. From talking to Dr. Park, it does not play a role in the admissions process. It's more for data collecting on students.

I did it before the interview. From talking to Dr. Park, it does not play a role in the admissions process. It's more for data collecting on students.
Thank you, I thought it was a part of it! Alright, hopefully I will do well tomorrow :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Goodluck! How many candidates were there at the interview?

Goodluck! How many candidates were there at the interview?
well I felt like there was many of us...like 25-28ish. Many be that why I feel like I might not get it ;(

does anyone know how many seats roseman has total for Fall 2017 (between both utah and henderson campus)?

Hey CherryFlavoredRx, they said from 10days up to 2weeks depending if they want to accept u right away or put u on the waiting list. So yea..:(
The waiting game is killer! The two days I waited was agonizing (Early Decision). I remember when my husband had to do the wait for his acceptance (10 days) and he was hearing phantom phone rings the entire time. Good luck, I hope you get in! Was this your first choice? Which campus?

The waiting game is killer! The two days I waited was agonizing (Early Decision). I remember when my husband had to do the wait for his acceptance (10 days) and he was hearing phantom phone rings the entire time. Good luck, I hope you get in! Was this your first choice? Which campus?
yes, although waiting sucks...I don't think my interviewer was impressed to any of my answers so I am leaning towards letting go of this school. Yes, it was my first choice, the Henderson campus. I Henderson your first choice as well?

Were the questions at the interview similar to the questions mentioned earlier in the thread?

yes, although waiting sucks...I don't think my interviewer was impressed to any of my answers so I am leaning towards letting go of this school. Yes, it was my first choice, the Henderson campus. I Henderson your first choice as well?
Hmmm do you remember who interviewed you? Do you remember what questions were asked? Let's see if they call within the time frame. You never know, your interviewer may have just acted that way. I'll still wish you luck on getting the call! As for my first choice, Henderson campus was actually my first and only choice... relocating my family to Utah was not an option.

I wonder when the next interview dates are. I noticed last year they posted the interview dates in their Events section. This year I don't see anything on their website.

Hmmm do you remember who interviewed you? Do you remember what questions were asked? Let's see if they call within the time frame. You never know, your interviewer may have just acted that way. I'll still wish you luck on getting the call! As for my first choice, Henderson campus was actually my first and only choice... relocating my family to Utah was not an option.
Wait are you saying you didn't get your first choice?? and how long did it took them to give you a call to let u know ur acceptance?:unsure:

I wonder when the next interview dates are. I noticed last year they posted the interview dates in their Events section. This year I don't see anything on their website.
From talking with past students, November was the last interview date until the new year.

Wait are you saying you didn't get your first choice?? and how long did it took them to give you a call to let u know ur acceptance?:unsure:
No I was offered my first choice. I did early decision so since they accepted me, I was offered my first and only choice. I interviewed on Oct 18th and was accepted on Oct 20th. But remember, this was for early decision. My husband had to wait 10 days to receive his acceptance offer going through regular pool.

No I was offered my first choice. I did early decision so since they accepted me, I was offered my first and only choice. I interviewed on Oct 18th and was accepted on Oct 20th. But remember, this was for early decision. My husband had to wait 10 days to receive his acceptance offer going through regular pool.
OHHH I see, I was like omg tomorrow is my death lol omg 10 days for regular decision....I hate waiting:unsure: but thank you cherryFlavoredRx

Congrats! When is your interview?!?!
My interview is in January!
I'm going to start preparing and looking at all the previous questions in this forum.
Did they ask you guys many pharmacy related questions?

I'm going to start preparing and looking at all the previous questions in this forum.
I had a couple of pharmacy related question:
*Do you have any pharmacy related experiences?
*What issues do pharmacists have today?

I posted all of my questions from my interview earlier in the thread, so feel free to go over those! Good luck! You'll have the rest of the year to prep!

Yes, since I have pharmacy experience he asked me the following..
If you can, what would be one thing you would like to improve about pharmacy?
Tell us how you went above and beyond in your pharmacy career?
If you see on of your coworker steal what would you do?
**the questions are a lot similar to the previous threads..definitely would review that!!!

Hey guys. Anyone that got accepted, besides the acceptance package, have you heard back from the school to see what the next step is in enrolling into class?

I got an email from the registrar/student services saying that they had received my admission information and forwarded to necessary individuals. That's all so far

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got an email from the registrar/student services saying that they had received my admission information and forwarded to necessary individuals. That's all so far

Yep. That's what I received too. maybe after all of the interviews and final acceptances we will hear from them. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey all, I just got my invitation to interview January 19th at the Utah Campus. Is anybody else here going to be there with me?

I'm also interviewing in January. Are you going to the Utah campus?

I picked Henderson for Jan 10th. Is Utah your first pick?

It is! I've lived in both places but I have more friends in Utah. Henderson is a nice place though. Very pretty compared to downtown or north Las Vegas.

Does anyone know if Roseman has a gym? its very vital for me lol

Does anyone know how the pass fail grading will affect residenCy or fellowship opportunities down the road