General Admissions & OTCAS 2017 waitlist/cycle coming to end

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kitkat1923

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been waitlisted this year and its my only chance of getting in. After waiting for months, I feel like most students have made their decisions by now on which schools they are attending. I wanted to know if there are still any schools/students still deciding and if people have gotten accepted off the waitlist really late in the year? I am still trying to keep hope...but right now it looks like I am going to have to reapply for next cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

I think if the program starts in september there may still be some hope. people's situations can change instantly so you never know. I think one of the girls in my program got in a week or two before the start date. also, last year my co-worker got into her program (nyu) in july with a september start date. you should call to see what's happening or email if you're more comfortable going that route.

Reactions: 1 user
It starts in August, I have kept in contact with the secretary and she recently told me that this year has been different for them and that they are usually deep into their waitlist but this year its barely moved :\. I'll still keep hope though, hopefully things change, thank you!