2017-2018 Touro University - Nevada Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
really, shoot. Didn't get that, worried because i hit it twice.

I chose one of the dates, then hit next like 5 times and the screen never changed. I tried the next available date and then when I hit the next button a screen popped up saying my interview is scheduled and that I'll receive an email within 1-2 days. I did all this last night, got the confirmation email this morning.

Members don't see this ad.

I also sent an email to the person in charge of the online scheduler, received and automated email that they are on vacay until the 14th. Tried calling the office, but an answering service rep answered the phone. Left a message with her, but haven't gotten a call back yet. Received confirmation email like an hour later.

I chose one of the dates, then hit next like 5 times and the screen never changed. I tried the next available date and then when I hit the next button a screen popped up saying my interview is scheduled and that I'll receive an email within 1-2 days. I did all this last night, got the confirmation email this morning.
Nice, I called and they are having an issue with it. I was told to email them with date and time of the interview and they will do it manually. Hope that helps someone else.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone knows what's the acceptance rate post-interview? How many acceptance offers do they give out?

Anyone schedule their interview for 9/18, wondering if we could split a ride or something?

Does Touro send out a complete e-mail at some point after secondary is submitted? Other than payment receipt.

No way to check status online, correct?

Does Touro send out a complete e-mail at some point after secondary is submitted? Other than payment receipt.

No way to check status online, correct?

I got a secondary complete email, under review email, and a final stages of review email.

I got a secondary complete email, under review email, and a final stages of review email.
What was the timeline for receiving each of these after submitting your secondary?

What was the timeline for receiving each of these after submitting your secondary?

Timeline:
Secondary Received 7/10
Secondary Submitted 7/20
Secondary Complete email 7/21
Under Review email 7/27
Status update/final review stage email 7/31
II 8/9

Stats:
cGPA 3.56
sGPA 3.34
MCAT 505
OOS

Members don't see this ad :)
Timeline:
Secondary Received 7/10
Secondary Submitted 7/20
Secondary Complete email 7/21
Under Review email 7/27
Status update/final review stage email 7/31
II 8/9

Stats:
cGPA 3.56
sGPA 3.34
MCAT 505
OOS
Thank you!

Just received an invite from Admissions....... for an open house.

I enjoyed those 2 seconds of excitement! :laugh:

Reactions: 4 users
II earlier today as well. Complete 07/11! :) Anyone know what the interviews here are like?

Reactions: 1 users
II earlier today as well. Complete 07/11! :) Anyone know what the interviews here are like?

I posted this earlier in the thread...

"
From last 2016-2017 thread:

"You start the day with a group presentation, the woman presenting to us happened to have an admissions position so be sure to make a good impression. Then some people will start interviews and others will go on tour. Interview is only 20 minutes and very conversational with one or two faculty members, it flys by so be prepared to answer thoroughly but kinda quickly. After that they have kosher lunch (pretty good pizza) and have a student panel. Ask a lot of questions and be yourself is my only tip."
"

Last edited:
I posted this earlier in the thread...

"
From last 2016-2017 thread:

"You start the day with a group presentation, the woman presenting to us happened to have an admissions position so be sure to make a good impression. Then some people will start interviews and others will go on tour. Interview is only 20 minutes and very conversational with one or two faculty members, it flys by so be prepared to answer thoroughly but kinda quickly. After that they have kosher lunch (pretty good pizza) and have a student panel. Ask a lot of questions and be yourself is my only tip."
"
Ah thanks. You posted it a couple times!
States = where are you guys from?

II. Utah 3.5 s/cgpa non trad 508

Reactions: 1 users
Secondary Received: 7/10, submitted 7/24
Under review on 7/31, status update 8/3
II 8/15 scheduled for 10/2 in the AM

Last edited:
Hey guys,

What are some interview questions that we should prepare in advance that are related to the school?

I was planning to make a Google drive of some potential questions. Who's up for collaborating?

Does anyone know approx the interview to acceptance rate?

Hey guys, good job on those II! Feel free to check in with me before the interview!

would it be too late in the game if i submit my primary here today?

This was the last email I got from them over a week ago.
"This message confirms receipt of your Supplemental Admissions Application to the Osteopathic Medicine program at Touro University Nevada. Your application is currently under review."
I still need to wait on a complete email right?

"This message confirms receipt of your Supplemental Admissions Application to the Osteopathic Medicine program at Touro University Nevada. Your application is currently under review."

I got this email, then an email saying something along the lines of "final review stages, will contact very soon," then got an II via email.

They send an "Your Application Is Under Review" e-mail, not a complete e-mail!

Rejected. 7:30 pm on a Saturday. Thanks, TUNCOM!

Rejected. 7:30 pm on a Saturday. Thanks, TUNCOM!
Dang that's rough. When will you complete? And isn't it the Jewish sabbath still? I wouldn't have thought that anything would have happened during this time

Just received an email stating my application was in the final review stage. Hopefully that is good news.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

On the portal if it says submitted, does that mean I'm complete?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received an email stating my application was in the final review stage. Hopefully that is good news.

I just got the same email. I'm hoping to be able to interview there when I go down to interview at RVU. The schools are only like 2 hours apart so it'd be super convenient.

I just got the same email. I'm hoping to be able to interview there when I go down to interview at RVU. The schools are only like 2 hours apart so it'd be super convenient.
That would be ideal. I'm going to rvu in September so I doubt I will sneak a Touro interview by that time.