2017-2018 Touro University - California Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
II! Just now!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an II! Complete mid July.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I scheduled I asked for early October and got the 3rd. It sounded like there were plenty of dates and the email stated that you could schedule your interview at any available date during the cycle.

Do we need to have our letter writers resubmit LORs on the Supplemental App? Or if they submitted through AACOMAS we should be good?

II! Complete 07/11 :) Scheduled for 10/31!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have a copy of the email invitiation to interview with the schedule? My computer was stolen and do not have a hard copy. Would really appreciate the help!

II yesterday!

Has anyone had an interview yet and able to talk about what it was like or is there an interview feedback thread for Touro?

Does anyone have a copy of the email invitiation to interview with the schedule? My computer was stolen and do not have a hard copy. Would really appreciate the help!
that does not make sense...

Reactions: 1 users
@anatomicalagb There is an interview feedback page. If you google "Touro CA do program sdn interview feedback" it should be the first result that comes up.

Last edited:
that does not make sense...
I ended up finding a copy of the interview email! Basically my email deletes old mail and I saved a copy of my interview invitation with the important info including the required parking pass on my computer, which was stolen. No worries though haha it all worked out

Just out of curiosity is anyone flying into Oakland Monday around 3 or 4 pm for an interview on Tuesday. Just looking for someone to splint the cost of an uber, it's gonna be pricey :(

Withdrew my II, so hopefully someone will get my spot!

Still waiting for an interview invite from this school! This is my number one choice!

I have an II in TouroNY and TouroN..

Come on TouroCA give a CA resident some love!

Reactions: 4 users
I have an II in TouroNY and TouroN..

Come on TouroCA give a CA resident some love!

Fellow CA resident here, submitted my secondary to Touro-CA on 7/20, still haven't heard a peep from them...

Interviewed at TUN close to 3 weeks ago...

Interviewed yesterday, 10/3. Just wanted to chime in for everyone waiting for interview invites. They just started interviews last week and they only invite about 9-10 candidates per interview day. Also, their interview dates run all the way into May. I spoke with a student last year who interviewed in April and was accepted. So don't stress too much, the invite will come!

Edit: They must have started interviewing before last week judging by the acceptances, but the point is still valid. They start interviews slightly later than other DO schools and they have gaps in interview dates especially during the Jewish holidays making their interview season last later than other schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed yesterday, 10/3. Just wanted to chime in for everyone waiting for interview invites. They just started interviews last week and they only invite about 9-10 candidates per interview day. Also, their interview dates run all the way into May. I spoke with a student last year who interviewed in April and was accepted. So don't stress too much, the invite will come!

Edit: They must have started interviewing before last week judging by the acceptances, but the point is still valid. They start interviews slightly later than other DO schools and they have gaps in interview dates especially during the Jewish holidays making their interview season last later than other schools.

Their first interview date was 9/18. And Sukkot just began, so they are on holiday for a bit.

Hope you get the good news soon! :)