2017-2018 Medical College of Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
One of my letters was not sent on letterhead so I have to wait for my professor to re-upload it. Other schools accepted that letter. *sigh*

Same happened to me! Luckily my writer had a quick turnaround

II this morning!!! So excited!!! Hope others hear back soon with good news! <3

Reactions: 5 users
My overall application status is "complete" but there is nothing next to the CASPer test box on the supplemental items page. Is this normal and the CASPer score has been received?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there suppose to be a green check next to the supplemental items page?

My overall application status is "complete" but there is nothing next to the CASPer test box on the supplemental items page. Is this normal and the CASPer score has been received?

This is completely normal apparently. Called to confirm with admissions that they do in fact have my CASPer score.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you that are complete, how long did it take for you to show complete?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi all, I still have the "in progress" status on my account page but I submitted my secondary in really early August. Is that status supposed to say "complete" once everything is in?

Has anyone gotten an II at one of the regional campuses yet?

Has anyone gotten an II at one of the regional campuses yet?

I called and I was told that the regional campuses don't start interviews until October. So I think they may not really start looking at apps until after Labor Day!

I called and I was told that the regional campuses don't start interviews until October. So I think they may not really start looking at apps until after Labor Day!

Thanks so much for calling and asking about this! :)

I have the 'in progress' status and it says 'in progress' next to my letters of recommendation but I had them all in when my app was verified.

I emailed MCW today and they confirmed that my app was actually complete and then they changed my status to "complete." It might be worth it to email MCW about your status as well.

I emailed MCW today and they confirmed that my app was actually complete and then they changed my status to "complete." It might be worth it to email MCW about your status as well.

Thank you!!! I will do that!

Update: I emailed and they told me I'm complete and all set!

Last edited:
I got a II today! I'm OOS. I think they got my casper scores today from the 8/10 test