2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II Got an interview in late August

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What do you think is the lowest mcat score that they will look at? I have a 3.5 GPA with lots of volunteering, shadowing, international trips and I'm currently a research assistant and working on a Masters degree.

What do you think is the lowest mcat score that they will look at? I have a 3.5 GPA with lots of volunteering, shadowing, international trips and I'm currently a research assistant and working on a Masters degree.
Probably a 500. I believe most (if not all) schools set their minimum at a 500.

Members don't see this ad :)
My status just changed to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days." Did anyone else get this and know what it means/foreshadows? Lol kinda worried..

Edit: just to clarify, never interviewed here or received II. Only submitted secondary.

Last edited:
Got an interview here and from Erie this morning. It's funny because they didn't even notify me, I found out when I was checking the portal when scheduling my Erie interview.

Current Status: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days..... Does this mean a rejection?? :(

Got an interview here and from Erie this morning. It's funny because they didn't even notify me, I found out when I was checking the portal when scheduling my Erie interview.

Congrats! When were you complete?

What state are you from?

Just checked my portal and it shows that I have an interview at Bradenton. No email yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked my portal and it shows that I have an interview at Bradenton. No email yet.

Congrats! I actually had to call them to schedule my interview because they didn't end up sending me an email.

Congrats! I actually had to call them to schedule my interview because they didn't end up sending me an email.

Congrats to you, also! Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll give them a few days before I call.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have the same statement under my LECOM-Bradenton status as well, I have no idea how to interpret it? Do you think it implies we may be rejected?

My status just changed to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days." Did anyone else get this and know what it means/foreshadows? Lol kinda worried..

Edit: just to clarify, never interviewed here or received II. Only submitted secondary.

Anyone know what this status means? @Vin Diesel333 have you gotten anything in the mail yet?

With no secondary or II, that's a reject.

They've made their decision without interviewing. Are they admitting without interviewing?

Bradenton is the ghetto, the patients are all Jersey types who relocated to the gulf coast, and although the school has some great profs, the admins side is a mess. I applied here, but its the lowest on my list (by far)

There's no need to bash a patient population. You are going to be a doctor. Have some respect.

Reactions: 7 users
They've made their decision without interviewing. Are they admitting without interviewing?

Bradenton is the ghetto, the patients are all Jersey types who relocated to the gulf coast, and although the school has some great profs, the admins side is a mess. I applied here, but its the lowest on my list (by far)

There are a number of hopeful interviewees on this thread. For them, I'd like to note that Bradenton is fine. The closest large city is Sarasota, which I feel comfortable navigating alone.

Here's a post discussing Bradenton crime and safety:
It seems Bradenton has a very high crime rate compared to other American cities.....True? - Trulia Voices

Last edited:
"Congratulations, you have been scheduled for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will receive an email 10 days prior to your scheduled interview to reconfirm your attendance."

Never got an e-mail so am I
supposed to call them?

I received the same message, still waiting to hear about what this means. Might be a rejection unfortunately.

I received the same message, still waiting to hear about what this means. Might be a rejection unfortunately.
I kinda want to call and ask if they can just tell me what it is over the phone but I'm a little too nervous to hear the answer haha

Reactions: 2 users
I kinda want to call and ask if they can just tell me what it is over the phone but I'm a little too nervous to hear the answer haha

I would also like to know haha, I wish they would just give you the message right there. If you do end up calling let us know what they say please!!

Maybe this was answered before but I am not sure. I submitted my Aacomas to them beginning of June just so I can get verified and all then sent in the MCAT that I received last week on Thursday, the admissions status still says I need to send in my MCAT, does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to update things?

Thanks

"Congratulations, you have been scheduled for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will receive an email 10 days prior to your scheduled interview to reconfirm your attendance."

Never got an e-mail so am I
supposed to call them?

Had the same thing. The email came later that day.

My status still says that they received my secondary, and that the review process will begin. It's been like this since I submitted it on 7/10. Anyone else?

+1

Just got an II for Bradenton for the 14th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 users
Unfortunately I have the same status since the beginning of July. According to last year's thread, it means a rejection. They send out rejection letters in the mail that's why it takes a month

does anyone still have the message "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made"? does it ever change to your application is under review like it does for erie?

does anyone still have the message "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made"? does it ever change to your application is under review like it does for erie?

Mine just switched to. "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." this morning

Mine just switched to. "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." this morning

when did you submit your secondary if you don't mind me asking?

when did you submit your secondary if you don't mind me asking?.

I submitted the around the June 23, However it took them almost two weeks to finally process it because I was a FAP recipient and didn't pay the fee.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to update MCAT scores, I sent it in last thursday and my admissions status still says I need to send in my MCAT

Anyone else interviewing on the 1st of September?

"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."

I do not know if it means the same thing for everyone so dont loose hope, but I just received a rejection letter today in the mail.

"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."

I do not know if it means the same thing for everyone so dont loose hope, but I just received a rejection letter today in the mail.
I have no idea why they have to mail it but whatever...

As did I... and I got an II at Erie :/ Oh well

How long did it take to hear back after you were complete? I am starting to get worried.

I received an email entitled Thanks for applying to LECOM. Did you receive a separate email for the secondary after this email?

Rejected via snail mail yesterday
LizzyM= ~63

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh no I'm sorry! Do you know if your mcat met their requirement? I got rejected 2015 cycle because of my horrible mcat. I retook and reapplied and now I have an interview.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk