2017-2018 Indiana University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm in the same boat, got word of the II but nothing scheduled. I was not EDP though, so I think they may get scheduled first.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It's nice to know that someone else has this lol. I've been freaking myself out.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do we need to have complete before we get a date for the interview? My portal still says my letters haven't been received, even though I completed the supplement and uploaded them to AMCAS already. And are we supposed to have everything complete before or after our interview? Portal says "thirty days following" while e-mail says "prior to". Just want to make sure I'm not forgetting something crucial to get a date (selected Indianapolis btw).

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected OOS no ties to IN, but wanted to go there because of vera bradley headquaters location.

Just got my II today, but it looks like you have to fill out a legal disclosure form and have another form signed by your dean and mail it to them before you can schedule your interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Got all green checkmarks on my II information required! Now we wait for a date!

Also, has anyone that picked Indianapolis for your interview received an interview date yet?

Just got my II today, but it looks like you have to fill out a legal disclosure form and have another form signed by your dean and mail it to them before you can schedule your interview.
You don't schedule your interview, they do. They will schedule it even if those forms haven't arrived.

II! IS, LM 70 - so excited!

*Receipt of completion 8/15

Last edited:
Those getting IIs and rejections today, when did they send the application receipt/review email to you guys?

Silence so far :( Verified 7/10, Complete 7/18, OOS, URM, LM: 63

Also, has anyone that picked Indianapolis for your interview received an interview date yet?
I recall one person in this thread stated he/she got the 9/13 slot for Indy.
I assume IU filled up all the II seats for 9/6 and is working on 9/13 ones [as far as Indy is concerned]

If they have already offered you an interview does that mean they have received and read your letters of rec? On my portal there are still yellow exclamation points next to the letters. How soon did everyone else get all green checks after receiving the II? Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

II recieved 8/2, all green checkmarks. No date as of yet. South bend campus though.

I am so confused if I need to do anything for this school. I have received a complete email in the end of July. Do I have to fill out a secondary or some other forms? Or do I sit on my hands till I get notice of a decision?

I am so confused if I need to do anything for this school. I have received a complete email in the end of July. Do I have to fill out a secondary or some other forms? Or do I sit on my hands till I get notice of a decision?

After you get the email that they are in receipt of your primary, you do not have to do anything else. If offered an interview then you have to fill out additional paperwork, but the instructions will come immediately following an interview invite

If they have already offered you an interview does that mean they have received and read your letters of rec? On my portal there are still yellow exclamation points next to the letters. How soon did everyone else get all green checks after receiving the II? Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

I have yellow exclamation points next to everything except prerequisites, even though letters have been uploaded through AMCAS for a while. I e-mailed them about the letters, and they said they would "review letters once they have received the Deans or Legals".

After you get the email that they are in receipt of your primary, you do not have to do anything else. If offered an interview then you have to fill out additional paperwork, but the instructions will come immediately following an interview invite

Thanks man. I am not used to not having secondary essays to write.

I have yellow exclamation points next to everything except prerequisites, even though letters have been uploaded through AMCAS for a while. I e-mailed them about the letters, and they said they would "review letters once they have received the Deans or Legals".

I had the same situation but once they got the requested forms they filled them all out at once.

Hey guys! Received an II today. I'm a tad bit confused about what to select on the Application Information Tab where it asks: ""Are you applying to a dual degree program?"". The e-mail says "MD/PhD Applicants Only: Select "No" to "Are you applying to a dual degree program?"" So, does that mean if we ARE NOT an MD/PhD applicant, we choose "Yes" and then select "IU Medical School"?
I think they say this in relation to other dual degree programs (MD/MPH, MD/MBA, MD/PhD, etc..). So with this thinking, I still ended up choosing No because it would not make sense otherwise.

II! Verified: 7/13, Complete 7/18, II Invite: 8/23, LizzyM: 65, URM, OOS

Last edited:
It seems no one heard any II date scheduled for almost 10 days now :(

It's starting to make me nervous like I filled out the form wrong or something, but I've checked and I did everything the email said. It's almost been a month since I recieved the original second email 8/2.

Rejected just now. Submitted first day. LM 72, gl everyone!

II this morning! OOS, border state, primary received 7/18

rejected. Lizzy ~70, complete 7/24, OOS