2017-2018 DR and IR/DR Match Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harambe4ever

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here is a spreadsheet to keep track of away rotations, interview impressions, match ranking info, etc. We can also use this to keep track of salaries and benefit information if we want to.

I am posting this very early so I can get some feedback on how we want to change this prior to ERAS opening.

LINK TO SPREADSHEET

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't believe it's our year! I've been watching "Match List" youtube videos the past 3 years to maintain motivation / sanity. Can't believe our year has finally arrived. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
As we are coming up on the application cycle I want to remind everyone of this spreadsheet. I think this can be really valuable if others are willing to contribute. Willing to alter the spreadsheet as you guys see fit. I am updating it now to include the first date's of interview invites according to last year's thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
This deserves to go on your ERAS as "volunteer experience"!

I'm applying to 36 programs, and depending on how neurotic I feel that day I either feel it's too many or way too few...

I'm applying to 36 programs, and depending on how neurotic I feel that day I either feel it's too many or way too few...

Ha thanks!

The spreadsheet has now been updated with all of the first interview notification dates and first interview dates from last year's cycle.

I'm a year removed from the process but i'm pretty sure it would cost the same to apply to 40 as 36, throw in 4 extra long shots or places you'd like an excuse to take a vacation to.

I'm a year removed from the process but i'm pretty sure it would cost the same to apply to 40 as 36, throw in 4 extra long shots or places you'd like an excuse to take a vacation to.

Are you sure you're recalling this correctly? The fee schedule up on the official site is this year's of course, but the 2015/16 one given here shows fee per program when over 10 programs. But perhaps I misunderstand the fees, I haven't actually looked at my bill yet. In any case... I don't have much else to add (though maybe this is bc I spent too long making the list and my eyes aren't fresh enough), and I couldn't plan a relaxing vacation while worrying I'm going to get a conflicting last minute invite or something lol.

Are you sure you're recalling this correctly? The fee schedule up on the official site is this year's of course, but the 2015/16 one given here shows fee per program when over 10 programs. But perhaps I misunderstand the fees, I haven't actually looked at my bill yet. In any case... I don't have much else to add (though maybe this is bc I spent too long making the list and my eyes aren't fresh enough), and I couldn't plan a relaxing vacation while worrying I'm going to get a conflicting last minute invite or something lol.
Whoops, looks like that's probably right. For some reason I remembered each block of 10 being a fixed price but doesn't appear to have been the case. Carry on!

Last plug for this! It seems like we have some interest in this so I hope we can keep it going!

Link

Hello everyone,

Here is a spreadsheet to keep track of away rotations, interview impressions, match ranking info, etc. We can also use this to keep track of salaries and benefit information if we want to.

I am posting this very early so I can get some feedback on how we want to change this prior to ERAS opening.

Hey Harambe ,

Would you mind to give me a permission to look at a spreadsheet??
really appreciate it

seems that most IVs are already out, worried!