2017-2018 Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine (MWU-CCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted for an interview.

Do you mind if I ask your stats and whether you are in or out of state?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just submitted secondary! One of my top choices. Now if only my DO would submit my letter......o_O

Just submitted secondary! One of my top choices. Now if only my DO would submit my letter......o_O

I know the struggle of waiting on that, mine moved across the county and it took a while to get it in! But hopefully yours comes in ASAP

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was complete 07/13 and nothing but congrats to y'all who got II's!

Also received an II here! I'm really excited

For those with II's, congrats, and do you mi d sharing stats?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

II

Last edited:
Congrats ya'll! I was complete on June 26 ): hopefully I hear back soon! Mind sharing your stats?

II, anyone have any recommendations on where to stay for a night? Plane would land around 9PM on a TH prior to a Friday morning Interview

II, anyone have any recommendations on where to stay for a night? Plane would land around 9PM on a TH prior to a Friday morning Interview

I would also like to hear people's thoughts on this as well! Also worrying about my luggage.

Congratulations everyone!

Congrats! Would you guys mind posting your stats?

OOS applicant. 3.4 GPA. 514 MCAT. Good amount of ECs, a little bit of research experience (no publications), clinical exposure as an ED scribe

OOS applicant. 3.4 GPA. 514 MCAT. Good amount of ECs, a little bit of research experience (no publications), clinical exposure as an ED scribe
Is it too early to give up hope for this school with 3.85 CGPA/SGPA and 507 MCAT. With research(publication), clinical exposure. DO letter. solid ECs, full undergraduate scholarship but Canadian? Completed on 23 June . I have II from LUCOM and AZCOM though:)

Is it too early to give up hope for this school with 3.85 CGPA/SGPA and 507 MCAT. With research(publication), clinical exposure. DO letter. solid ECs, full undergraduate scholarship but Canadian? Completed on 23 June . I have II from LUCOM and AZCOM though:)
Relax. We're not even one month into a 10 month long process. Until you get a letter telling you that your app is rejected, you're not rejected.

Sounds like you have some pretty amazing stats and experiences. I have no idea how much your citizenship will affect it, but I bet you'll be just fine. Especially since you've received an II from AZCOM. I'm sure CCOM will be pretty similar to its sister school

Reactions: 1 users
There are multiple current students who are Canadian.

Sent my primary in last week and I'm hoping for a secondary pretty soon

Got my secondary today and plan to send it tonight! Hopefully I'll hear something by the end of next week

Don't sweat it if you didn't get an interview in the first batch. There are plenty of people who are eventually accepted to CCOM who are offered interviews later on in the cycle, even with very early completion dates. If this school is high on your list, don't lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
Don't sweat it if you didn't get an interview in the first batch. There are plenty of people who are eventually accepted to CCOM who are offered interviews later on in the cycle, even with very early completion dates. If this school is high on your list, don't lose hope!
+1, I am one of those. Complete in July, didn't get an interview until end of January the next year. Too early for the neuroticism to hit, guys ;)

+1, I am one of those. Complete in July, didn't get an interview until end of January the next year. Too early for the neuroticism to hit, guys ;)

Thank you for adding the voice of reason.

Did you guys do both a CV and resume, or just one or the other?

Just one

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Application verified and got this secondary and hour later.

Secondary submitted and verified complete! Just a waiting game now

I know the neurotocism is kinda coming out, but should I lose hope with my measly 502 MCAT and 3.6c/ 3.5c GPA? It seems like people with higher MCAT scores are getting interviews first.

CCOM has the rep of high mcat pref. But you knew that. Hold the faith!