2017-2018 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys think it's too late to apply to this school? I haven't heard of it until recently, but from what I am seeing online I wish I had! I sent a majority of my apps 4-7 weeks ago and wasn't planning to add any schools this late in the game but am impressed by this school. It seems they've been so quick about II I wonder if I'm too late :/

Members don't see this ad.

I had to set my interview for 09/26. Do you guys think that is too late? Like will there still be seats left?
Are you kidding me? Most schools interview until late February.

Reactions: 1 user
Cancelling my II here. Hoping it goes to one of you deserving people :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Some forecast models predicting hurricane Irma might be headed right toward N.C. early next week. Those of us with interviews...don't forget to pack your umbrella :)

Anyone interviewed 8/28 or 8/29 hear anything yet?

I was complete on Aug 3, and the email said wait about 3 weeks. Anyone else been waiting so far?

ACCCCCCCPETEDDD!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I can't!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCCCCCCPETEDDD!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I can't!!!

So it's happening today?! Congrats!! Not sure I'll be able to focus on studying for the rest of the day now

Edit: ACCEPTED!!!!! (8/29 interview)

Last edited:
My interview just got canceled for Monday... Non-refundable flight and hotel- don't even know what to do at this point

ACCEPTED TODAY AT 11:23 FROM 08/29 INTERVIEW!!!

Reactions: 3 users
My interview just got canceled for Monday... Non-refundable flight and hotel- don't even know what to do at this point
Did they say why they canceled it? Are they worried about the hurricane too?

Also had an interview Monday that was cancelled. Rebooking my tickets this close to the interview is going to be an additional $250, so now its over $700 round trip... THANKS IRMA!

Congrats to my fellow accepted colleagues!

Reactions: 5 users
You can try calling the airline and explaining that the cancellation is due to the hurricane. They might override it.

ACCEPTED FROM 8/29 AT 12:00!!! Congrats to everyone else!

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!! Never actually thought this would happen! Now I have to go to work and try not to cry happy tears haha!

Happy to report I was also accepted here earlier today! Congrats to the people I met last Monday!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations to all who got accepted! :highfive:

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who was accepted! I interviewed this Tuesday but I guess if they just got back to people from last week it's unlikely we will hear tomorrow?

Do some of those who were accepted mind sharing your stats?

Also had an interview Monday that was cancelled. Rebooking my tickets this close to the interview is going to be an additional $250, so now its over $700 round trip... THANKS IRMA!
How many days did they push back your interview date?

How many days did they push back your interview date?
They offered dates in the following 2 weeks. I pushed mine out 7 days from the original, but now I'm worried about hurricane Jose coming right behind Irma...

Accepted!
Stats: 4.0, 502, lots EC's

Edit: meant to reply to share your stats post, whoops.

Interview. OOS (but on the border in VA). Lizzy M 65. The dates available were 9/19 or 10/2, I'm going to the October date.

Just have an II but yea, only an MD letter

I had to postpone my interview since I am OOS and need extra time to plan travel. I am looking forward to interviewing here next month!

I have decided that I will be attending CUSOM next fall! Good luck to everyone interviewing.

Reactions: 1 users
I received an e-mail from CUSOM notifying me that they received my primary two weeks ago, its been silence since then. You guys think I've been rejected for a secondary?

I received an e-mail from CUSOM notifying me that they received my primary two weeks ago, its been silence since then. You guys think I've been rejected for a secondary?
It took over three weeks for me to hear anything so don't worry yet