2017-2018 Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (MWU-AZCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When I was on the alternate list year I didn't have an accepted student checklist. That only appeared on the portal after I was accepted

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they are still meeting and haven't gotten to us yet....

I guess I'll just wait for that email. 0/2 now on interviews. Maybe I have bad breath.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I guess I'll just wait for that email. 0/2 now on interviews. Maybe I have bad breath.

Seriously. The thing is I felt good in this interview, then felt like crap in my second one, so now that must mean I was a steaming pile of it in the second one. Sigh. Bad day. Gotta get it together before my next one on Tuesday.... oh boy

yeah...well....guess we die now. If I don't hear either way today I'll definitely give them a call to verify my status.

Guys I really wouldn't worry about it! They change portals literally as they go, you guy may be next! Call admissions if you want some peace of mind, people did that last year and a lot of times the answer was that they simply were still making their decisions.

Reactions: 1 users
yeah...well....guess we die now. If I don't hear either way today I'll definitely give them a call to verify my status.

Looking through last year's thread, there were a few people whose applications weren't reviewed at the same time as the majority of others, and at least one of those was accepted a few days later. I think Johnny and I had the same interviewers, so maybe they weren't able to get to our apps today? Trying to stay positive over here.

Reactions: 1 user
If you see information such as the matriculation agreement and technical form I believe you have been accepted. I just called them and they confirmed that. If you have any doubts just give the admission office a call and they can tell you right away.

Guys I really wouldn't worry about it! They change portals literally as they go, you guy may be next! Call admissions if you want some peace of mind, people did that last year and a lot of times the answer was that they simply were still making their decisions.
Yeah I guess it's probably best to wait for an email just to be sure..

Looking through last year's thread, there were a few people whose applications weren't reviewed at the same time as the majority of others, and at least one of those was accepted a few days later. I think Johnny and I had the same interviewers, so maybe they weren't able to get to our apps today? Trying to stay positive over here.
Yeah I'm just gonna forget the portal and wait until I receive an email. Not gonna jump to any conclusions yet.

Same, trying to stay positive, thinking the same thing. Guess we will wait for an e-mail to be sure either way. It doesn't say waitlisted or rejected anywhere in the portal right?

Same, trying to stay positive, thinking the same thing. Guess we will wait for an e-mail to be sure either way. It doesn't say waitlisted or rejected anywhere in the portal right?
They told us that they won't send an email for waitlists, they only show in the portal

Members don't see this ad :)
Under applicant checklist (NOT accepted, APPLICANT) it will say missing bachelors degree. That means waitlisted.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh okay awesome thanks so much for explaining that, I was missing that fine detail there. Well it doesn't have that there either, so hopefully that means they just haven't got to mine yet! Or it's an outright rejection haha, either way thanks. And congratulations on that acceptance! You should get off this site, stop comforting sad neurotics like myself and go party!

Has anyone been able to sign the matriculation agreement yet?

Oh okay awesome thanks so much for explaining that, I was missing that fine detail there. Well it doesn't have that there either, so hopefully that means they just haven't got to mine yet! Or it's an outright rejection haha, either way thanks. And congratulations on that acceptance! You should get off this site, stop comforting sad neurotics like myself and go party!
Hahahaha I would but I actually have another interview tomorrow... And another on Monday.. So I'll be on here for a little while longer while I wait for these interviews all lonely in my hotel room haha. If you have nothing they probably haven't gotten to yours yet :) Can't wait to see what you hear back! Hope you'll be a future classmate of mine :)

Out of curiosity did you interview with the Pathology DO / Pharmacology PhD duo?

Soooo... if you have an accepted checklist with the matriculation form, technical standards form, and required transcript, you're in?!!! I'm freaking out! Hahaha. Please tell me it's so!

Soooo... if you have an accepted checklist with the matriculation form, technical standards form, and required transcript, you're in?!!! I'm freaking out! Hahaha. Please tell me it's so!
Congrats! You are in.

To everyone who is able to access the accepted checklist, my matriculation form is now available to fill out and money is able to be deposited!

To everyone who is able to access the accepted checklist, my matriculation form is now available to fill out and money is able to be deposited!

Ah!! I saw that too! Are u deciding now? Or waiting for a few more?

I have AZCOM and CUSOM acceptances. Azcom is closer to family ( we have 3 kids and grandparents are important) but CUSOM is sooooo much cheaper. Like 100,000 cheaper with my veteran benefits. Have RVUCOM-SU and RVUCOM II next week. I am glad to have options though!

Don't even apply if you have less than a 507. they told me that is there screening number for MCAT and will not interview anyone with less. seems weird because the average for last years matriculants was 505. pretentious?

Out of curiosity did you interview with the Pathology DO / Pharmacology PhD duo?
If I did they must have been bored during the DO only presentations beforehand. So not to my knowledge.
Hahahaha I would but I actually have another interview tomorrow... And another on Monday.. So I'll be on here for a little while longer while I wait for these interviews all lonely in my hotel room haha. If you have nothing they probably haven't gotten to yours yet :) Can't wait to see what you hear back! Hope you'll be a future classmate of mine :)
Haha dang you're killing it this cycle!! Congrats on the acceptance and the interviews and good luck today! Yeah I feel you, got pretty lonely in my hotel up at the Lebanon interview since I was there two nights especially. Thanks so much, hopefully you hear good news from me soon!

I'm assuming since nothing is under my accepted checklist OR applicant checklist I just haven't been reviewed. Hoping for Monday! Digging through threads last year it looks like some people had to wait a pretty long time, like 3 weeks and then some people were 2 days post-interview. Anybody from Panel C on 8/29 hear back? I'm assuming that they just haven't met yet.

Just got my accepted phone call / email!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED! GREAT news to kick off the weekend!!! I got the phone call when I was getting food at Arby's and was so excited I high-fived the cashier! Haha :)

Reactions: 6 users
ACCEPTED! I just ran outside and called my wife and we both started bawling together. Not even ashamed.

Reactions: 8 users
Congrats for those accepted!

Im interviewing in a few months and am curious; whats the deposit deadline like? Do you need to pay and confirm after x amount of weeks, etc.

Guys, I get to finally say it, ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Also got the call earlier today! (While in another interview, awkward). So happy to say I'm going to become a physician!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted! So happy!

No email or phone call. Just have the accepted checklist on the portal now.

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone interviewing this upcoming week?

The accepted applicant checklist is now appearing on my portal with the matriculation agreement, technical standards and the option to put down my deposit, but still have not received an acceptance phone call or email! Anyone else in the same boat? Not sure if I should start celebrating yet! Interviewed on 9/1