2016-2017 Wake Forest University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an acceptance letter, currently in a state of semi-disbelief, I had already started my 18 application.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
oh that's good, are you a NC resident? no other acceptances?

Non-resident, this is all I got, but it's the one I wanted anyway! I had resigned myself to another cycle of applications, now I have a lot of work to do to get there with my whole life in tow in the next 8 days or so!

Reactions: 1 user
Non-resident, this is all I got, but it's the one I wanted anyway! I had resigned myself to another cycle of applications, now I have a lot of work to do to get there with my whole life in tow in the next 8 days or so!

Congrats! See you in a couple of weeks. I just completed my move to NC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Got off the waitlist this morning!!! Still in a head rush trying to inform all my coworkers and to hand off my work, not to mention packing my life and moving across the country!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Got off the waitlist this morning!!! Still in a head rush trying to inform all my coworkers and to hand off my work, not to mention packing my life and moving across the country!!!
yay yay! congrats and see you soon!

Can anyone answer these questions about Wake Forest:

Are there plenty of ultra quiet places to study?

Quiet 24 hour study areas?

Help available, like help room where you can go to get help without having to hire your own tutors?

Pass/fail?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but all of my apostrophes and dashes in my essays turn into question marks once I save the app. Is this a glitch in the system or a personal problem? Basically wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I went through and changed it all back to the proper punctuation but when I saved it it went back to question marks.

Can anyone answer these questions about Wake Forest:

Are there plenty of ultra quiet places to study?

Quiet 24 hour study areas?

Help available, like help room where you can go to get help without having to hire your own tutors?

Pass/fail?
Sorry if this has been asked before, but all of my apostrophes and dashes in my essays turn into question marks once I save the app. Is this a glitch in the system or a personal problem? Basically wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I went through and changed it all back to the proper punctuation but when I saved it it went back to question marks.
not sure if you two know this, but this is actually last years thread

It is a problem on Wake's end and we are use to it. It will be resolved with our new system next cycle (I hope).