2016-2017 Virginia Commonwealth University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there were any IS or OOS people who were complete at VCU in mid-September/October...can I PM you?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. I was wondering if there were any IS or OOS people who were complete at VCU in mid-September/October...can I PM you?
I completed my secondary in early October and am OOS - feel free to send me a message!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone purchased a parking pass? When I try to it says I am not yet eligible to purchase one... Anybody know when/how this will happen?

---
Just kidding it worked when I logged in with my eID... Awk

Is there any other portal we should be checking besides the health web portal?

Also, does anyone else have anything besides the banner ID on the applicant portal?

Are there any current students on this thread who I can message to ask a question about INOVA?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how are you notified if you got placed at INOVA? Is notification via an email or something?
I got placed into INOVA for years 3 and 4 as well. Was told via email a while ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Random question- anyone with Tricare able to get their insurance form sent in? I haven't been able to figure out how to get my proof of coverage.

Hey VCU folks, congrats to all those accepted and good luck to anyone still waiting. I'm a future applicant and have a quick question. I'm taking pre reqs at a community college. The school offers biochem/genetics/anatomy in the 200 level division. Wondering if anyone who was accepted or currently attending took these courses at a community college?

Is it true they're getting rid of the INOVA option?

Did anyone non-URM people make it here with a low MCAT score (i.e-503)?