**2016-2017 URM Medical School Application Thread**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am doing good in Anatomy so far, but I have been studying hard and not feeling victimized even though a Indian classmate asked me if I ever dated an Indian man. It's odd I told him "not yet". I thought his question was sincere and he seems really nice.
I am a little torn I know I am too busy to date, but I should have plenty of social justice warrior time....
I've not convinced myself it will be possible to date in med school yet....

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing good in Anatomy so far, but I have been studying hard and not feeling victimized even though a Indian classmate asked me if I ever dated an Indian man. It's odd I told him "not yet". I thought his question was sincere and he seems really nice.
I am a little torn I know I am too busy to date, but I should have plenty of social justice warrior time....
So the guy that asked me this now constantly flirts with me. I barely passed anatomy but I passed so that all that matters now I'm in biochemistry now so far so good.

So the guy that asked me this now constantly flirts with me. I barely passed anatomy but I passed so that all that matters now I'm in biochemistry now so far so good.
What's so difficult about anatomy, if you don't mind me asking?