2016-2017 University of Vermont Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This wait is actually causing me way too much stress. How does it take over 3 months to make a decision?

I guess we are all just really that awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This was a tough one to do, absolutely loved this school:oops: - but I withdrew my seat and I really hope it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
At this point, I won't be surprised if we don't hear Friday.
I emailed Admissions today for an unrelated question and I was told that they are planning on fulfilling their promise of the 28th!

Reactions: 3 users
Oh man. Three people in this thread alone who withdrew their OOS application over the last couple days. Any estimates as to what the overall number might be? I'm waitlisted, and an in-stater. Really want to go here.

Last edited:
Over/under we actually hear back tomorrow?

Taking bets $10 buy in

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy early birthday @VTrunnergirl

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
My tiny plastic claws are crossed for all of us.

Reactions: 1 users
HAHAHA oh my lord you guys are awesome. Especially you, sir Lego. Thank you!!

HAHAHA oh my lord you guys are awesome. Especially you, sir Lego. Thank you!!
I think we all have displayed a sense of cohesiveness that warrants a group acceptance from UVM. Great chemistry

Reactions: 4 users
I think we all have displayed a sense of cohesiveness that warrants a group acceptance from UVM. Great chemistry
I'd accept you guys

Oh my god are they seriously telling us today? No email yet... portal says it will be updated shortly

Yeah, it was an email. Thanks, I'm bummed. In-state, by the way, in case anyone was wondering

Past threads show a lot of waitlist movement the first week or 2 of may - it isn't over yet! Especially in state, you still have a shot

I bet silence is good! If everyone getting emails is waitlisted, maybe you got in! Fingers crossed for all of you guys!

Past threads show a lot of waitlist movement the first week or 2 of may - it isn't over yet! Especially in state, you still have a shot

Could you please link to that? I'm waitlisted, in-state. Really want to go here. I know they prefer in-state in general, but do they also prefer that from the waitlist? Website says the list isn't ranked.

Could you please link to that? I'm waitlisted, in-state. Really want to go here. I know they prefer in-state in general, but do they also prefer that from the waitlist? Website says the list isn't ranked.

Just look back at old UVM SDN threads and look at the dates of when people got accepted off the waitlist, I'd give you more concrete data but I don't have the time at the moment. Hope that helps!

I figured that was a given haha I'm just hoping there's a few acceptances today so someone gets good news

Nope, just acceptances. This is gonna be like Oprah. They gonna invite us to come sit in the auditorium from interview day and just be like... YOU GET AN ACCEPTANCE! YOU GET AN ACCEPTANCE!

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I mean literally those of us who interviewed 1/28 are still waiting so unless they aren't accepting literally anyone from the spring semester interviews, there have got to be some acceptances going out today/tomorrow

For you monty python fans out there...

Reactions: 2 users
WL just right now - I look forward to meeting some of you are the specimen cup!

IMG_7384.GIF
Congratulations to everyone waitlisted! Still waiting over here...