2016-2017 University of California - Riverside Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist after the April 30th deadline? Curious to know if there has been any movement at all. When can waitlisted people expect to hear good (or bad) news up until?

A part of me dies with every day that passes in silence!!!!

I spoke with admissions last week. They told me there had been very few spots for people on the waitlist and that they had already contacted people and offered them admission. It didn't sound like there was going to be much more movement, if any at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
For those accepted
Did we have to submit a SIR? Statement of intent to register?

Thanks!

Has anyone started working on the required online training that we are supposed to complete before the orientation?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my acceptance today so I am hopeful the right person will be contacted soon to fill my spot! Good luck everyone. Much love and respect

Reactions: 3 users
Just withdrew today as well. I hope one of you gets to go to this awesome school! <3

Reactions: 2 users
Just was removed from the waitlist (as in I was rejected). Good luck to anyone still on the list, and congrats to everyone who made it in!

UCR SOM is fully accredited by the LCME now!!

Out of curiosity, is there anyone here who received an interview after submitting the secondary after the recommended 10 days?

If anyone sees this, I have an II sometime in September and I am wondering if past applicants and/or current UCR students could give any pointers, tips, and advice for interview day such as why you think you were accepted, rejected, or waitlisted? Thanks!