This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you all!!! It's so exciting to finally have an option! Definitely putting the deposit down.

Reactions: 1 users
Do any of you who accepted UTEP as well know if we have a Facebook page or anything like that?

Reactions: 1 user
For anyone on the UTHSCSA waitlist, I got in off of it yesterday! I'll be turning it down since I've already chosen TWU, so hopefully they get down to you!

Do any of you who accepted UTEP as well know if we have a Facebook page or anything like that?
I don't know but I am more than happy to make one if we can get everyone together!

Like if you got into UTEP and I'll get this moving.

Reactions: 2 users
Just made a Facebook page for the UTEP DPT Class of 2020, if you want to be added, message me and let me know!

I don't know but I am more than happy to make one if we can get everyone together!

Like if you got into UTEP and I'll get this moving.
Lol currently on the outside looking in... Just hoping UTEP brings me in as an alternate eventually!!:whistle:

At this point I don't believe I've made the UTMB winners list

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

At this point I don't believe I've made the UTMB winners list

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have no idea what to think at this point. No one here has heard back so either we're all at the bottom of the list or they're taking a reeeeaaaaally long time to announce this.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea what to think at this point. No one here has heard back so either we're all at the bottom of the list or they're taking a reeeeaaaaally long time to announce this.
maybe someone should call and ask if they have given out all of their acceptances :)

Good luck to everyone at the UNT interview tomorrow!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
This isn't a helpful comment for anyone, but it kills me that UTMB gives us hope because they say "they go far down the waitlist" but no one knows what "far" means and we don't know where on the list we are! "Far" could mean 15 people, or 50 people... I almost wish I didn't know I was on it!

It must be a broken record at this point, but has anyone heard anything from UTMB recently?

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else gotten an email from TWU asking to update their transcripts? I want to update them, but I don't want to pay to update my grades if i'm somewhere low on their list.

Has anyone else gotten an email from TWU asking to update their transcripts? I want to update them, but I don't want to pay to update my grades if i'm somewhere low on their list.

You should email them to see if it is worth it. Were you at the "open house" forum thing?

I want to, but they had also emailed me that day I got placed on the waitlist that they will not disclose the ranking. So I don't really wanna be asking after they said they wouldn't let us know. I really don't want to pay $50 either tho. lol I mean I got interviews at Texas State and UNT so I might not be that low, but I wouldnt be at the tippy top either.

I didn't go. I didn't want to go and then drool over the school with a chance that I might not get in. Just wouldn't feel right to me. Did you?

I went. The campus is lovely but I honestly prefer the UNT campus.

I do too. The TWU campus was nice, but i got a more warm and home vibe from UNT. I hope I get in. Can't stop thinking about the interview last friday lol

I do too. The TWU campus was nice, but i got a more warm and home vibe from UNT. I hope I get in. Can't stop thinking about the interview last friday lol

Yes! I really liked my interview at the UNT campus! Everyone there was so friendly.

How do you think you did?

I thought it went well, but then again I thought my Tech interview went well, but I didn't get in there lol. I felt like the 20 minutes went by so quickly, and I know my interviewers didn't get a chance to ask me all the questions they had planned. I was in the first set of interviews, so I think the timing settled down more for the following groups.

How about you?

I thought it went well, but then again I thought my Tech interview went well, but I didn't get in there lol. I felt like the 20 minutes went by so quickly, and I know my interviewers didn't get a chance to ask me all the questions they had planned. I was in the first set of interviews, so I think the timing settled down more for the following groups.

How about you?

Yeah I know what you mean. I was really connecting with the people that interviewed me, but i don't know if it was mutual. I feel like I was being too casual a little. Also when they asked me "tell me about yourself and why PT?" I didn't realize until later that day that I answered the part about my self and didn't elaborate on why PT. It's been irritating me. lol Overall I liked my interviewers. I was in the last round of interviews, and I asked some questions but only got 2 of them answered. I initially had 3, but one of them they weren't allowed to answer apparently. lol I LOVED the school so getting admission would be a dream. I also feel like it's a school in where if you don't get in you automatically get waitlisted. I haven't heard of anyone getting rejected after interviewing. Mostly waitlisted.

Hopefully this helps for everyone that interviewed at UTMB and has not heard yet.... talked to one of the students and she said she is pretty sure they haven't sent out the rest of the acceptances yet. She said "pretty sure" because they don't necessarily tell the students when they make their every move. But, I also talked to someone at the UNT interview that said they received an email about 2 weeks ago saying she was accepted to UTMB. Not really good or bad news... but at least it is news!

I know UNT said 2 weeks but I am so anxious... I need to know now!!!!! :rofl:

Did you like UNT better than Texas State. I definitely liked it better than TWU.

Is UNT one of your top choices after the interview?
Yes! I would be really torn between UNT and Texas State if I got into UNT as well. But if I am denied or waitlisted at UNT, then that will solidify me going to Texas State!

Sorry for all the recent posts... Just thought I would pass along that a friend of mine was just accepted to UTMB!

Random question here...sorry to hijack the thread.

I'm a Texas resident and was wondering if it's required that you have a "letter grade" for all prerequisites instead of S (satisfactory). Most schools don't specify if they accept AP credit and instead say all prereqs must be completed with a C or higher grade. Does this mean all prereqs must be taken at a university or community college?

Have any TWU Alts heard back yet? Idk if I should keep waiting to see if I'm accepted or commit to ASU.

Have any TWU Alts heard back yet? Idk if I should keep waiting to see if I'm accepted or commit to ASU.

I've actually heard back! Got accepted Friday to TWU Dallas! Which campus are you waiting on?

Also dallas. It's good to hear that they are still sending them out

Yeah I got a call from an Unknown number around 11:23am during work and they also sent me an email. So if you get any calls from an "Unknown" number, answer it!

Anyone hear back from UNT yet? I was looking at how long it took them to send out responses from the last 2 interviews according to people in this forum and they seem to be taking a little bit longer this time :(

Anyone hear back from UNT yet? I was looking at how long it took them to send out responses from the last 2 interviews according to people in this forum and they seem to be taking a little bit longer this time :(

I don't know why, but they said that for the last interview, it will be 2 weeks, a little longer than the others. So we should be hearing back later in the week probably.

I don't know why, but they said that for the last interview, it will be 2 weeks, a little longer than the others. So we should be hearing back later in the week probably.

I'm thinking we will hear by the end of the week! @RiceOwl02 (but i am sure you have nothing to worry about :) )

I really would like to know what's going on at UTMB.

Reactions: 2 users
Random question here...sorry to hijack the thread.

I'm a Texas resident and was wondering if it's required that you have a "letter grade" for all prerequisites instead of S (satisfactory). Most schools don't specify if they accept AP credit and instead say all prereqs must be completed with a C or higher grade. Does this mean all prereqs must be taken at a university or community college?

I think most schools would want to see you take the pre-req at the university or cc, because it's just really not the same. What course precisely are you talking about?
You might want to call the school directly to ask

Anyone else just get the email from UNT saying that we won't hear back until the end of next week? The wait is killing me! :nailbiting:

Anyone else just get the email from UNT saying that we won't hear back until the end of next week? The wait is killing me! :nailbiting:

Yes! At first I thought it was going to be a rejection since I didn't see anything congratulatory in the first few words. I'm relieved that it's just a delay a for now. But now the waiting continues...