2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
haven't heard a peep and I interviewed over a month ago...anyone in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if it's okay to call and ask for an update

I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to wait until Monday though. I have a feeling we'll hear back tomorrow based on some previous decisions being on Fridays. I'm hoping they're just behind a bit due to the snow storm, match day, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to wait until Monday though. I have a feeling we'll hear back tomorrow based on some previous decisions being on Fridays. I'm hoping they're just behind a bit due to the snow storm, match day, etc.

Same here. :(
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Okay that sounds like a plan... lets hope for good news tomorrow. Good luck y'all!!

OOS, rejected this morning pre II. Completed mid September. At least they wished I could get accepted somewhere else

haven't heard a peep and I interviewed over a month ago...anyone in the same boat?

I interviewed recently and they said they were behind on making decisions due to recent snow days. The committee meets alternating Tuesday's and Thursday's so you can expect decisions on Wednesday's or Friday's.

Can anyone who's been accepted share what time they got the email? Thank you!

Reactions: 2 users

It was around 9:30 AM in my stats class. Which is funny, bc I also got the II to Netter at 9:30 in stats.

Reactions: 1 users

Got my email at like 7am. It took more than 4 weeks though because of breaks/snow days. Hang in there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Besides filling out the FAFSA are there any other required steps to complete in order to get a financial aid letter?

So did no one hear back post-interview this week?

Random question: is there a dress code for Second Look Weekend?

Waitlisted just now, lol at the "I accept the opportunity to be placed on the wait list for the Fall 2016 Entering Class" option on their portal though...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I guess by saying we'd hear "sometime in March" they really meant "on the last day of March"
Or maybe it was just an April fools joke

Have you called yet?

Called last week. The person I spoke with was really nice but essentially referred to what I was told at my interview, "sometime in march"
Which is obviously super not helpful now

nope, haha. I meant 3/20... :(

Wow thats quite a quick turnover. After my 3/27 interview, they told us that we probably won't hear back till the end of April. Hopefully my cohort will get some news soon too! Finger crossed.

Waitlisted as well. Interviewed 2/13 so I've been waiting quite a while already

Has anyone that interviewed on 2/20 or before not heard anything?

Last edited:
Hi everyone! What are you guys considering wearing to Second Look? They said "business casual--" wondering if I should break out my suit.

Hi everyone! What are you guys considering wearing to Second Look? They said "business casual--" wondering if I should break out my suit.
I would do button down and slacks. Suit is a bit much haha