2016-2017 Indiana University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Struggling trying to keep my hopes alive :cat:

It seemed though that last week the people that got called were all on Wednesday! That might be their day to do calls :)

And maybe for us that means we go somewhere that isn't Terre Haute! (Unless you want Terre Haute, then I hope you get it!)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
It seemed though that last week the people that got called were all on Wednesday! That might be their day to do calls :)

And maybe for us that means we go somewhere that isn't Terre Haute! (Unless you want Terre Haute, then I hope you get it!)
You may be right about the Wednesday thing. At this point I'll be ecstatic with any campus haha!

Reactions: 2 users
That was my thought too! Plus they need time to review candidates before they call haha or that's what I've been telling myself!

We will all get in! We just have to keep our faith and hope! You guys have been a great support system!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, MS2 here. The curriculum is pass/fail which is nice. Lectures are not mandatory but small group is (they are case based discussions, so worth going to regardless). Classes are scheduled 5 days per week usually about 4 hours per day. Lemme know if you have any other questions. Congrats on getting in!

Hi! Thank you! Is this is all maintained in the new curriculum? Also how often are the mandatory small groups scheduled and when you say 4 hours you mean the lectures right? Sorry for all the questions!

Is anyone else's portal not working? It says I should contact admissions for the status of my app. I just wanted to confirm they got my grad transcript (Long story).

I have officially lost all hope for this year. Good luck to all of you upcoming M1s and to those of us applying again next cycle!

Anyone expecting rejections? I have an interview on Friday and would like some feedback....

Don't lose hope. I just got my acceptance to the Bloomington campus.