2016-2017 Howard University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Conditional Acceptance with completion of PARP. Keep hope alive everyone.

How's PARP going? It is very difficult?

Members don't see this ad.

Just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck y'all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my acceptance. Good luck y'all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
...would you feel comfortable revealing "why" you withdrew--now? whatever else, wish you the best in whatever/wherever you engage your talents.

...would you feel comfortable revealing "why" you withdrew--now? whatever else, wish you the best in whatever/wherever you engage your talents.
...life. thanks, I wish you the same.

It's July 13... anyone hear anything ??

Haven't heard but it seems the candle's flame has flickered out. :(

Hope next time's the charm.
Have you heard anything?? I called... they just kept telling me they can't tell me... :(

How's PARP going? It is very difficult?
It was pretty rough for me in the beginning just because i wasn't accustomed to learning such a large volume of information within such a short period of time. However once I sought help and adjusted my studying habits, things improved. Ultimately I'm grateful that I had to do PARP and happy that I ended up at a med school that has such a deep commitment to their students.

Reactions: 1 user
It was pretty rough for me in the beginning just because i wasn't accustomed to learning such a large volume of information within such a short period of time. However once I sought help and adjusted my studying habits, things improved. Ultimately I'm grateful that I had to do PARP and happy that I ended up at a med school that has such a deep commitment to their students.

That's so good to hear!! Did everyone in the program make it into the class?

Hey guys, has anyone gotten accepted at Howard or applied and know the general idea of how long your response to the secondary questions should be? or how you guys answered them? the questions are really repetitive and i wanna make sure i'm answering them correctly.

I interviewed here and at Morehouse last year but unfortunately didn't make it off of either watilist. If you have any questions about application turnaround times or anything of that nature feel free to PM me.
When did you receive an interview, and when was the latest someone you know receive an interview?

Hey guys, recent update! I received an email from Mrs. Walk that I'm being considered for PARP program. I'm slightly confused because if I'm not selected, does that mean I won't get in at all? Any one have any advice for this?
Did you get into the program?

Hi! Just an update for you guys. I interviewed 2/15 and was told I was being considered for PARP three weeks ago. Just this week I was notified that I didn't qualify for PARP and I'm going back to the committee!
What are the qualifications for PARP?