2016-2017 George Washington University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. This question is directed to any current student at GW, or anyone who was accepted off the waitlist last cycle.

I'm currently on the alternate list for the 2017-2018 cycle. For those who were accepted off the waitlist in previous years, can you describe what you did in the time between finding out your decision and waitlist acceptance? How frequently did you submit updates? How long was your required LOI? Did you call them? Did you do anything atypical?

Thank You so much!

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. This question is directed to any current student at GW, or anyone who was accepted off the waitlist last cycle.

I'm currently on the alternate list for the 2017-2018 cycle. For those who were accepted off the waitlist in previous years, can you describe what you did in the time between finding out your decision and waitlist acceptance? How frequently did you submit updates? How long was your required LOI? Did you call them? Did you do anything atypical?

Thank You so much!
I posted a couple of times in the current thread of what I did to get off the WL, if you want to check that out!

Reactions: 1 user