2016-2017 Drexel University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
deleted. same q as above

Members don't see this ad.

Those who withdrew did you get an email back? Btw I withdrew, good luck to those waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who withdrew did you get an email back? Btw I withdrew, good luck to those waiting!

I didnt' receive an email, but am wondering how they will send the deposit back to me...mail?

Reactions: 1 user
I will be withdrawing my acceptance here, as I was accepted to my top choice. Is withdrawing my application on the portal the only thing I need to do for that, or do I need to email someone as well?

Reactions: 2 users
How quickly does movement happen after April 30th? Is it just a computerized thing where people on the ordered waitlist automatically find out may 1? Or does it take some time to find out what's going on with the lists and such...?

How quickly does movement happen after April 30th? Is it just a computerized thing where people on the ordered waitlist automatically find out may 1? Or does it take some time to find out what's going on with the lists and such...?

No, the choices are made by the AdCom so it can happen whenever really. For what it's worth, I've been told that Drexel usually has most of its movement off the waitlist in June.

I will be withdrawing my acceptance here, as I was accepted to my top choice. Is withdrawing my application on the portal the only thing I need to do for that, or do I need to email someone as well?
I withdrew on the tab and sent an email to admissions.

Just got rejected twice from this school >___<

I didnt' receive an email, but am wondering how they will send the deposit back to me...mail?
I noticed a refund processing on my bank account that I used to pay the deposit--I just withdrew on the website. No email from admissions to confirm.

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who interviewed 4/11, when should we expect to hear back? :hungry:

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted, interviewed March 7.

Will most likely be withdrawing, hoping those of you on the waitlist get in :)

Reactions: 5 users
About ten day ago I received an email stating that we have up to two weeks to accept our financial aid offer otherwise we may lose it. Has anyone spoken to the financial aid office about this? I'm wondering what the protocol is if we are waiting to hear back from other schools that we are on the waitlist at

How long does it take to get your deposit back if you withdrew your acceptance? Do you have to call for that to go through?

No, the choices are made by the AdCom so it can happen whenever really. For what it's worth, I've been told that Drexel usually has most of its movement off the waitlist in June.

Yeah, this sounds right since they interview so late. So maybe they finish making decisions on the April interviewees first, then move on to waitlist movement?

How are people finding roommates? Also there is a Facebook group link posted a few months ago but has anyone else's request to join not been approved?

How are people finding roommates? Also there is a Facebook group link posted a few months ago but has anyone else's request to join not been approved?
I'm curious about this as well. All I've been able to do so far is join a Philly housing search group.

Withdrew here yesterday, good luck to the rest of you!

Withdrew, Good Luck guys, hope one of you get my spot.

I withdrew earlier this week using the portal. I never received an email confirming my withdrawal like how the others schools did. Does Drexel not send out withdrawal confirmations?

It's been 12 weeks since I interviewed and I've heard nothing. Should I call or just wait?

Yeah, I even tried messaging one of the admins, but no reply to that either. :/

Withdrew my acceptance, hope it goes to one of you! I am fortunate to be attending my top choice in CA

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed here on 02/06/17, Waitlisted on 04/26/17.
No acceptances yet. Feels bad man

Has anyone who got accepted recently received an email from Certiphi? I'm still waiting...

Has anyone who interviewed in late Feb heard back yet? I saw a few in early Feb and early March, but nothing in between o_O

Interviewed 2/16 and still no word yet....
Hopefully they will get back to us soon!

Has anyone who interviewed on 3/27 heard back yet? I am assuming (as they told us 6-8 weeks) that news could be coming soon

Has anyone who interviewed on 3/27 heard back yet? I am assuming (as they told us 6-8 weeks) that news could be coming soon
I interviewed 3/9, 8 weeks today still nothing but it seems common for most not to hear even on the 8th week... let's see what happens maybe you'll hear soon! Good luck!

I interviewed 3/9, 8 weeks today still nothing but it seems common for most not to hear even on the 8th week... let's see what happens maybe you'll hear soon! Good luck!
I agree, I interviewed 3/7 and nothing, hopefully soon for all of us!