2016-2017 Dr. Collins PCAT materials for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eevee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just used it on my July 22 PCAT and scored as follows:
Composite 98
Chemistry 99
Biology 96
Quant 94
Reading 94

There's some highlighting and minor markings in the chemistry study guide, but not really in the other guides. I paid the full amount plus shipping for it back in June, so it's the most recent version. Looking for 250 including shipping since it's heavy! I have paypal and venmo, whatever is more convenient or trustworthy for you! I can show you my receipt, a picture of my scores, or whatever other proof if you don't believe me since I did read about a scam going on recently.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Composite 98
Chemistry 99
Biology 96
Quant 94
Reading 94

There's some highlighting and minor markings in the chemistry study guide, but not really in the other guides. I paid the full amount plus shipping for it back in June, so it's the most recent version. Looking for 250 including shipping since it's heavy! I have paypal and venmo, whatever is more convenient or trustworthy for you! I can show you my receipt, a picture of my scores, or whatever other proof if you don't believe me since I did read about a scam going on recently.

Hi! Do you still have the study materials for sale?

I also have 2015/2016 Dr. Collins Study Guide for sale with pearson 2015 practice test

do you still have those material for sale?

Just received my admission letter and I'm selling out my Dr. Collins material 2016/2017 (all updates) and Kaplan 2016/2017. Anyone interested should contact me through [email protected]

I just got into pharmacy school. I am selling my dr. Collins study guide. Barely used. 2016-2017 with updates. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Composite 98
Chemistry 99
Biology 96
Quant 94
Reading 94

Do you still have this available?

I just got into pharmacy school. I am selling my dr. Collins study guide. Barely used. 2016-2017 with updates. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Is this still available with everything still intact (no missing pages)? I'll give you $200

Anyone still looking for a Dr. Collins study guide packet? I have one available in PDF format 2016 version I am willing to sell for $200.

WOW PDF format, didn't know Dr. Collins had that ???? $130 for 2017 REALLY lol, some of these sound very suspect. But anywho if anyone really want the REAL Dr. Collins PCAT study material, please inbox me and we can talk. I got accepted to 3 universities and all I studied was Dr. Collins material, mine is the 2016-2017 with all updates. I've been a member of this site since 2014 and I will sell everything for $275

WOW PDF format, didn't know Dr. Collins had that ???? $130 for 2017 REALLY lol, some of these sound very suspect. But anywho if anyone really want the REAL Dr. Collins PCAT study material, please inbox me and we can talk. I got accepted to 3 universities and all I studied was Dr. Collins material, mine is the 2016-2017 with all updates. I've been a member of this site since 2014 and I will sell everything for $275

Do you still have the material available??

I'm selling my Dr. Collins study guide 2016 for sale. Message me if you're interested !

Does anyone still have their Dr. Collins 2016-2017 version to sell? I'm willing to pay $200 for it.

I'm selling a clean, unmarked with no highlightings Dr. Collins 2017 self study package. Obtained 99%ile composite rank. Contact me via inbox. Thanks :)

Reactions: 1 user