MCAT 2015 MCAT: Berkely Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dhooy7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having troubles finding the Berkely Review books online for the 2015 MCAT. Do they not make them or what advice would you have for me? If you have a link or place to where I could buy the new textbooks I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am wondering when somebody will review there new 2015 set. Seems pretty cool!

Members don't see this ad :)
I plan to take MCAT in August. I just now start looking at reference and reviews for how to prep, study, which set of books, schedule guides. Seem like sociology, humanity and biochemistry are also relatively important a subjects for MCAT 2015. I took those classes 2 years ago. Wonder if are there any test review book for for those course or I have to drill their textbook all over again. Thanks
P/s: and anyone know if there is a schedule guide for MCAT 2015? I looked at a few 3 months, 4 months schedule guide. Seem extremely cool but it s for the old prep course.

I plan to take MCAT in August

hey, are you going to use the TBR books with the EK books or just one. I am also taking my exam in August, and I was wondering if I should get the TBR as well or just their exams?

Last edited: