2015-2016 University of South Florida Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any recent acceptances? This thread is so dead. I haven't seen one person post after April 30th about a WL acceptance :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I got off the waitlist for the USF-SELECT program a few days ago. I'll be turning it down though.

Reactions: 1 user
Any recent acceptances? This thread is so dead. I haven't seen one person post after April 30th about a WL acceptance :/
You're right, it has been very dead. But don't lose hope, because I have seen some recently accepted people in the Facebook group. Movement is happening, albeit slowly.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're right, it has been very dead. But don't lose hope, because I have seen some recently accepted people in the Facebook group. Movement is happening, albeit slowly.

I wonder, does it say on the Facebook group if they are mostly Core or Select students?

Just trying to figure out which list is actually moving.

Thanks

I wonder, does it say on the Facebook group if they are mostly Core or Select students?

Just trying to figure out which list is actually moving.

Thanks
As far as I've seen it's a little of both. Sorry I can't give you a more detailed answer!

Got the call today around noon from Dr. Daniel.

Can't even express the level of happiness right now!

Reactions: 10 users
Got the call today around noon from Dr. Daniel.

Can't even express the level of happiness right now!
Congrats! I'm sure you're on cloud 9 and I hope to be joining you! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any movement?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Any movement?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Haven't seen any, but this thread he been quite regardless. It may be moving, but the people getting off the WL are not SDN users I guess.

OOS SELECT interviewed 2/8 here. My app hadn't been viewed in months, but it was suddenly viewed on 6/6. In last year's thread someone stated that there was no correlation between getting off the WL and the viewed on date though. Already reapplying.

OOS SELECT interviewed 2/8 here. My app hadn't been viewed in months, but it was suddenly viewed on 6/6. In last year's thread someone stated that there was no correlation between getting off the WL and the viewed on date though. Already reapplying.

So it's not clear in your post, did you get off the WL or not?

Has anyone looked at the modules? I'm trying to complete the one labeled Longitudinal Surveys/Assessments, but when I click the link and log in, it says I don't have permission to view the document. Any help would be appreciated!

Accepted OFF WL today!!!!! CORE Interviewed Early March.

Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone looked at the modules? I'm trying to complete the one labeled Longitudinal Surveys/Assessments, but when I click the link and log in, it says I don't have permission to view the document. Any help would be appreciated!

it's working now... I think.

They want me to select 10 people I know to take a 45 minute survey about me?! I'm about to call that doesn't sound right.

Have any IS WL'ers gotten the call? Or have most of you been OOS?

This seems ridiculous. They want me to burden 10 people with a 45 minute survey?

The guy in student affairs I talked to had no idea but said "if it says that do that"

It's right. It's part of a 360 evaluation for professional development.

This seems ridiculous. They want me to burden 10 people with a 45 minute survey?

The guy in student affairs I talked to had no idea but said "if it says that do that"

45 minutes is probably an overestimate, but it does take a few minutes to complete. Peer/self evaluation is a pretty common element of many professional development programs. Even the US Army is starting to do it