2015-2016 The Commonwealth Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else still waiting to get the 'Official Student Transcript' box checked on the pre-matriculation checklist?

I sent all my transcripts after graduation at the beginning of May but it's still not checked. I wanted to check with others before I bothered them with an e-mail.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone else still waiting to get the 'Official Student Transcript' box checked on the pre-matriculation checklist?

I sent all my transcripts after graduation at the beginning of May but it's still not checked. I wanted to check with others before I bothered them with an e-mail.

Took mine about 2-3 weeks before they checked it off

Question that has nothing to do with the WL or anything...but for those accepted did any of you get a card from your interviewer in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
waiting forever to get in here despite being accepted elsewhere..tcmc is the no. 1

any news on waitlist movement?

I was accepted off the waitlist last Friday and declined the offer today so they should be extending an offer to someone soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Question that has nothing to do with the WL or anything...but for those accepted did any of you get a card from your interviewer in the mail?

I did; and here I thought I was special :p

Meh I'm pretty sure it was their way to convince me to choose their school. Like I had a choice.

Has anyone gotten their health forms marked off on the portal?

Same here, but I've spoken with them on the phone and I know they have everything. I also got an e-mail from Kristen Greene and she said that they're probably just behind updating all the checklists.

There was at least one IS person accepted last week but that's just based on SDN posts. There maybe other people accepted that dont post here. For me personally July 1st has sort of been my own mental deadline for moving forward with my plan B.
To those that will be matriculating at TCMC this fall, congratulations and good luck on your studies!
:(

Anybody know when our class schedule gets released and when the first tuition bill/financial aid gets dispersed?

Hello everybody

Yesterday I received a call from TCMC telling me I have been accepted!!
I am very NEW to the area. I am from Miami, FL and this will be a HUGE change but I am fine with it
even excited!

I have a question for all the PA people.

My boyfriend works in King of Prussia and so we have to find a middle point to live sort of half way between Scranton and KOP.

Does anybody have a recommendation?

Thanks and good luck!

congrats! What were your stats (GPA & MCAT)