2015-2016 San Juan Bautista Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if they accept updates/letters of interest/new LORs from people on the wait list?
They do accept the updates and LOIs, I have sent mine in before the admission decision back in February

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hey all! anyone still looking for a place, I have a couple more rooms left at the apartment and can rent them out individually , >300 per room..big savings instead of a hotel while looking and figuring out what to do! ...also convenient to those that need a place but still havent figured out roomates!

the apartment is available for anywhere between as a sublease (June/July) OR as full school year (August etc), at your convenience , so let me know!

Accepted off the wait list! Is there a Facebook group yet?

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So FB group anyone? Or should I make one? Lol I want to find a roommate

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know if they accept updates/letters of interest/new LORs from people on the wait list?
jugo were you able to send LOR's to the school while being on waitlist? I got waitlisted last week and I was wondering if I could increase my chances of acceptance by sending an additional letter. Thanks for your reply. Good luck to everyone who are still on the run.

jugo were you able to send LOR's to the school while being on waitlist? I got waitlisted last week and I was wondering if I could increase my chances of acceptance by sending an additional letter. Thanks for your reply. Good luck to everyone who are still on the run.
I didn't send any additional LORs but I did send an update with new volunteering & stuff that I did since I interviewed, and I also sent my unofficial transcript with grades from spring semester via email. Good luck!!

I didn't send any additional LORs but I did send an update with new volunteering & stuff that I did since I interviewed, and I also sent my unofficial transcript with grades from spring semester via email. Good luck!!
Thankssss! And congrats on your acceptance :)

Hi, anybody here who's been accepted in UCC and any other med school, that will not go to UCC, please reject your space... I know people that are desperately waiting for it :(

Hi everyone, I am new to SDN and I apologize in advance if this is a repeat question. Would anyone be able to tell me the exact start dates (orientation/white coat/etc) for San Juan Bautista this year? I am currently waitlisted and would be moving to PR from Florida with my family. Our lease is ending soon and we are preparing to move but the location is still TBD. However, having these dates would greatly help in the decision making process. I had contacted the Admissions office regarding the dates but have not received a response yet. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Also, any input regarding places to live near the school with a family would be wonderful as well. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am new to SDN and I apologize in advance if this is a repeat question. Would anyone be able to tell me the exact start dates (orientation/white coat/etc) for San Juan Bautista this year? I am currently waitlisted and would be moving to PR from Florida with my family. Our lease is ending soon and we are preparing to move but the location is still TBD. However, having these dates would greatly help in the decision making process. I had contacted the Admissions office regarding the dates but have not received a response yet. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Official enrollment is June 27th. I guess that means registration & stuff. Orientation is June 29th. White coat ceremony is July 29th. Good luck fellow Floridian!!

Reactions: 1 users
Official enrollment is June 27th. I guess that means registration & stuff. Orientation is June 29th. White coat ceremony is July 29th. Good luck fellow Floridian!!

Jugo, first and foremost, congratulations on your acceptance!!! Thank you so much for your quick response to my message. This information is beyond helpful. I truly appreciate the well wishes and fingers crossed I will be joining you next month!

Reactions: 1 users
Any updates on the waitlist? Thanks guys

Any updates on the waitlist? Thanks guys

To date, I still have not received an update on my status. I have called and left voicemails and sent emails. Is anyone else in this same boat?

To date, I still have not received an update on my status. I have called and left voicemails and sent emails. Is anyone else in this same boat?
Class already started, so they won't be accepting any more matriculants. I'm sorry :/

I got a interview last Friday!!! But I think my chances are low I got a mcat of 491 and 3.7 gpa. But I'm from Puerto Rican :(

Hi! OOS recently accepted to the 2017-2018 entry year class. I will be needing an apt very soon. Any recomendations as of where to look for one? I have no clue where to start. Thanks ahead of time!

Alternate listed/wailisted last Fri.

What are my chances of getting accepted from it? Hoping its in my favor.