2014-2015 Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My MCAT is 35, first class fr local uni.
2 yrs undergraduate research experience + 1.5 yrs volunteer experience at one local clinic.
co-author of one research paper

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow thanks for all your reply! feel free to drop me a message.

Most of you have a great mcat score, but with the new mcat system no one could tell which is a good score. been out of school for some time now thus abit nervous about the mcat.

@peachesandcream1 I was in a similar situation as well, having 4 years of work experience at the time of application. I believe that makes work-related reference letters all the more important, especially if it is from a supervisor that you work closely with.

Members don't see this ad :)
accepted into duke-NUS this year. MCAT is 37, GPA is 3.9, 3 summers of research and two observership/volunteer in hospital settings, international applicant

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Everyone! Congratulations to those who have gotten their admission to Duke-Nus. For those of you who are keen to prepare early I have textbooks and other materials required for the first year. Some of these textbooks are in brand new condition, plastic wrapped. PM me if you'd like to find out more. Have a good week!