2009 DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caffeine jitters

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I am posting my 2009 DAT scores to get some insight as to what I should do regarding my test on Sunday.

• Bio - 38/40 - 25
  • Gen chem - 26/30 - 21
  • Organic - 27/30 - 23
  • Reading - 36/50 - 19
  • QR - 25/40 - 18
    • (skipped two questions without even putting an answer down and ran out of time to check at the end :smack:)
  • PAT - 89/90 - 29 (these were very very easy compared to bootcamp)
  • AA 21 according to Bootcamp's culator

I've seen some people mention that the math section on the 2009 exam was more difficult than most, but I realize that doesn't mean it will be easier on my exam on Sunday. Also, the addition of the quantitative comparison questions may help me because I tend to do pretty well on those... but who knows... the QR section has constantly been a pain in my rear end from the get go :(

So, should I reschedule and practice more math? Or should I just get this over with...? While I do want to score as highly as possible, I don't know how much longer I can keep up the amount of studying I have been doing...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and as always, thank you for the help

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've heard, the QR section of the 2009 DAT has nothing to do with the newer version so I wouldn't worry too much.

Reactions: 1 user
you're fine! focus more on the bootcamp qr exams. These really helped me in the last weeks for the real qr section. I managed to pull off a 21 qr on the 2009 exam but it was nothing like the real thing. Keep up the good work and you shall reap the benefits!

Reactions: 1 user