2009 & 2007 scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nattmelson

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I took the 2007 and 2009 tests for GC and OC.

I got 22, 19 for GC respectively,
I got 19, 19 for OC respectively.

I'm just really distraught/surprised by these scores... My test is in 3 weeks. I feel it was surprise questions that really messed me up here... And also, I'm not totally sure the answer keys for these tests are totally correct. Can someone tell me how worried I should be? What were peoples scores on these tests like compared to the real thing?

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
dont be so disheartened by your scores. Look at why you make your mistakes. Were they careless errors or did you not understand the concept presented? These exams definitely have some errors on them. review your mistakes and shore up any concepts you're weak on.

I scored around the same on gen chem and orgo. you can see practice exam scores in my breakdown below. Good luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Guys,

I took the 2007 and 2009 tests for GC and OC.

I got 22, 19 for GC respectively,
I got 19, 19 for OC respectively.

I'm just really distraught/surprised by these scores... My test is in 3 weeks. I feel it was surprise questions that really messed me up here... And also, I'm not totally sure the answer keys for these tests are totally correct. Can someone tell me how worried I should be? What were peoples scores on these tests like compared to the real thing?

Sent from my SM-G935P using SDN mobile
You have 3 weeks! and those are decent scores. It's about learning from the practice exams and you have more than enough time to focus on what you got wrong and learn from it. 3 weeks ! 3 weeks! lol. If you were surprised then what materials did you use to study?