USMLE/COMLEX 20% off & FREE Shipping on First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CS Review!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
20% off and FREE Shipping on First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills Review!

0071481737.jpeg

The best way to prepare for questions on the USMLE Step 2
This great new study tool for the USMLE Step 2 features 1000 board-style questons and answers with explanations for correct and incorrect answers. You will also find 350 images and content correlated to First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 to create the ultimate study package.

Click here to get the special price and shipping offer!* Offer is good until Friday, February 6th.

Leave us your thoughts and questions on this incredible First Aid resource!

:xf:McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Join our Mailing List for your choice of free e-newsletters and special offers.

*Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I like to hear about its usefulness for shelf exams?

Hi, I was wondering if this question book was organ system based or clinical field based?

Members don't see this ad :)
It's organ system based. Which for me isn't too helpful for my wards, but I will be using it a lot for preparation for my shelfs and Step 2.

There are a few clinical area based sections like ob, gyn, and psych. But the majority are organ system based.

1. Does the book come with online access?
2. Does the book include any tear-away flash-card/pocket reference cards that contain high-yield information and can easily be kept in a coat pocket?

is this book the same as the online usmlerx for step 2?

I've heard the best resources to prepare for CS is First Aid. With both First Aid CS and First Aid CS Q&A, I think one would be maximally prepared for CS.

I've been unsure how to prepare for these encounters. With the reputation of the FA series I think these would be my best bet. I've heard good things about them and would like to give it a try.

Many of the questions are also part of the USMLERx database; this is the best of them in book format for study by topic with the main book and the casebook. The author recommends using the three together to study by topic area, for instance reading the high-yield facts for pediatrics, then doing the cases, and testing yourself with the pediatrics Q&A. The Q&A book chapters are in the same order as the chapters in the main book and the Cases book. There is a comprehensive review (one complete exam) at the end of the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.