USMLE/COMLEX 20% off & FREE Shipping on First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 Review!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
20% off and FREE Shipping on First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 Review!

0071487964.jpeg

Let the authors of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 show you how to ace the USMLE Step 3 with this proven survival guide.

Written by residents who passed the boards and reviewed by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 delivers the content and practical advice you need to pass the USMLE Step 3.

Turn to this trusted guide for:
  • High-yield information, mnemonics, and visual aids
  • 100 mini-cases let you practice for the CCS
  • Tips on how to register and achieve a top score
  • 50 pages of NEW content, thousands of high-yield facts, and more clinical images
Click here to get the special price and shipping offer!* Offer is good until Friday, February 6th.

Leave us your thoughts and questions on this incredible First Aid resource!

:xf:McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Join our Mailing List for your choice of free e-newsletters and special offers.

*Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
does this book have review too or only cases with explanations??? i ve used the FA for step 1, CS and now currently using it for CK.. would definitely love to read through FA for step 3..

I've used FA for Step 1, CS and currently using it for CK and would love to use it for Step 3. Excellent tool. I'm taking Step 3 in the second half of this year, will there be a new edition coming out this year? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Does the book come with online access?
2. Does the book include any tear-away flash-card/pocket reference cards that contain high-yield information and can easily be kept in a coat pocket?

I've trusted the first aid series for all of my usmle test preparation needs.

First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 is the best-selling Step 3 review book because it provides the high-yield content review residents need in addition to having a separate section of mini-cases to prepare readers for the CCS portion of the Step 3 exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.