USMLE/COMLEX 20% off & FREE Shipping on First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK Review!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
20% off and FREE Shipping on First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge Review!

This high-yield guide is designed to prepare students for part two (of four) of the United Stated Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Written by medical students and reviewed by top faculty, this unique book provides practical, tested advice for acing the USMLE Step 2 CK.

Click here to get the special price and shipping offer!* Offer is good until Friday, February 6th.

Leave us your thoughts and questions on this incredible First Aid resource!

:xf:McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Join our Mailing List for your choice of free e-newsletters and special offers.

*Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1. Does the book come with online access?
2. Does the book include any tear-away flash-card/pocket reference cards that contain high-yield information and can easily be kept in a coat pocket?

I think everyone already knows how awesome the First Aid series is. I love how it breaks everything down into the most high yield information for every topic. I definitely plan to use it as a main review source.

Members don't see this ad :)
The step 1 version of this book was my most valuable resource. I would love to give it a try again for Step 2.

I've been using FA for Step 1, which is great and will probably turn to FA again when step 2 comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.