USMLE/COMLEX 20% off & FREE Shipping on First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK Review!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
20% off and FREE Shipping on First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge Review!

0071464115.jpeg

A unique one-case-per-page format delivers outstanding preparation for the USMLE Step 2
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 is a board-oriented case book featuring a one-case-per-page format, active recall questions and answers for each case, and more than 200 illustrations to relate key concepts to clinical situations. For the ultimate review package for Step 2 CK success, use this title in conjunction with First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK.

Click here to get the special price and shipping offer!* Offer is good until Friday, February 6th.

Leave us your thoughts and questions on this incredible First Aid resource!

:xf:McGraw-Hill Companies will be giving away one copy of this title to one lucky member! Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Join our Mailing List for your choice of free e-newsletters and special offers.

*Discount only applies to books ordered directly from McGraw-Hill website

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I really enjoy this book for general review on my ward services. It helps to assimilate everything together on one topic.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Does the book come with online access?
2. Does the book include any tear-away flash-card/pocket reference cards that contain high-yield information and can easily be kept in a coat pocket?

I have heard that this is a great text to use during the third year of medical school.

I'm surprised I don't know much about this book. It looks interesting. I bet it's a great adjunct to FA Step2.

Does anyone know how detailed the answers are and what format the answers are in?

I found the book for step 1 helpful and would recommend it to anyone who learns well from the question/answer format. Is the format similar to the step 1 format?

Sounds like a great book. Would love to have a copy in preparation for step 2!

1. Does the book come with online access? No
2. Does the book include any tear-away flash-card/pocket reference cards that contain high-yield information and can easily be kept in a coat pocket? No

Does anyone know how detailed the answers are and what format the answers are in? open ended questions with detailed answers

Is the format similar to the step 1 format? Yes the same format

Status
Not open for further replies.