This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted846346

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's tuff to say for sure, anything is possible. I got into 3 schools with a 3.0 GPA, 22 DAT. I would be concerned about GPA cutoffs that schools do. Make sure you apply wide and smart. Don't waste money on schools where you don't meet the criteria.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Continue on improving your gpa, another year with straight A's and you'll be in the 3.00 range.

I mean there is no harm in applying, except for the money, because you'd be applying to plus 20 schools.

so I would suggest to study for another year and get straight A's and try afterward.

Members don't see this ad :)
The gpa isn't an instant deal breaker; however, it's pretty much required you have a strong upwards trend before applicants in this situation are considered. You'll have to take some more courses and ace them in order to be considered, regardless of your DAT score. A post bacc or masters may be required.

Reactions: 1 user
I recommend a year of postbacc to bring up that GPA. I think you are gone have a hard time getting interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.