2.17 GPA to 4th Pharmacy Student & Owning my owning my Holistic Health Company

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmnomenal Health

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy and I wanted to write this brief message for those of you who are in despair, lost, frustrated, and confuse about what what you want to do with your life, because I was once there and truly knows how it feels.

I want to keep this brief but will create a video about my journey to how I got to where I am right now in the near future, time doesn't permit me right now.

I graduated in the 50% percent of high school that made the other 50% possible, had a 2.17 GPA before I decided to turn my life around, couldn't read until I was in 6th grade. However, I started to develop the work ethnic, the mentality that if you don't have anything else in life you always have the choice to be positive, grateful for all the things you have, and the mentality to outwork people.

I apologize for leaving this out, but for the few critics out there. I didn't mention I transferred to a different university and rededicarws myself to academic excellence. I graduated with 4.0 GPA and got accepted all the pharmacy schools I applied to. Work hard and you can accomplish anything in life.

I worked hard and got into pharmacy school, now doing my last year of rotation before I graduate. I will make complete videos to help those of you through the application process; interviewing and compelling all the information necessary for you to get in (if that's what you truly desire). I made a promise to god and my grand mother that if they took me out of that dark place that one day I'll repay it and I intend to keep my word.

However, please, please, please take some time to reflect and think about what you want to do with your life. Don't just go into a profession for the money, peer pressure from your parents, stability, and security. Trust me, I know it can feel like you have no choice, but you always have a choice, a choice to be happy, do what makes you feel happy. I've seen too many pharmacist/people who've sold their happiness doing something they hated for a paycheck just being miserable, I don't want to see you end up like that. With that being said, I've met so many great pharmacist that impacted my life for the better and are absolutely amazing at what they're doing.

Anyways, I just want to leave you my short message of hope, don't give up and don't doubt your own limitless potential. I turned my life around senior year in college with a 2.17 gap, now being 1 year from graduating pharmacy, and running my own holistic health company. Keep the faith alive, and if you need anything reach out to me and I'll do what I can to guide/direct you to the right resources but you have to promise that you'll help yourself first before I'm of any use.

Wishing nothing but positivity and love.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
With all due respect.. getting into pharmacy school with a 2.17 gpa is nothing to be proud of....your company however is. But majority of students will not be able to do that. Be real with yourselves guys. Take this guys story with a grain of salt. Imagine bill gates told you to drop out of college because he did it and was successful...yea...this is basically the same exact message this guy is doing for the field. There are literally pharmacy school recruiters on the pharmacy school specific sub forum of this forum advertising and recruiting students....open your eyes guys.

With all due respect.. getting into pharmacy school with a 2.17 gpa is nothing to be proud of....your company however is. But majority of students will not be able to do that. Be real with yourselves guys. Take this guys story with a grain of salt. Imagine bill gates told you to drop out of college because he did it and was successful...yea...this is basically the same exact message this guy is doing for the field. There are literally pharmacy school recruiters on the pharmacy school specific sub forum of this forum advertising and recruiting students....open your eyes guys.

I redid my bachelor and graduated with a 4.0 Gpa. Try not to value people's worth through academics alone.

Members don't see this ad :)
I redid my bachelor and graduated with a 4.0 Gpa. Try not to value people's worth through academics alone.

I didn't value your worth at all. Don't get so sensitive. Why didn't you mention that you had to redo your entire bachelors. Also you didn't even earn your PharmD yet. Your value is an extreme case. Please don't try to tell everyone that they will be able to do exactly what you did when don't even give the full details. Also for people who are reading this, the guy hasn't earned his degree yet and still doesn't see what the market will lay ahead of himself. The guy has his own company, he's good. Obv not everyone here has their own company...at least be realistic.

I think his achievements is an inspiration for many pre-pharmacy students! Congrats Andy on your grades and company! I'm currently a pre-pharmacy student hoping to attend pharmacy school!

Looks like you didn't grasp the meaning of the paragraph. Please, next time read the whole thing couple times before attempting to respond. It just makes you sound not smart at all and this is an overstatement.

That's so cool that you're running a holistic health company. How did you start on it? I'm a second year pharmacy student who's also interested in holistic health so that's why I'm wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile