18 to 25 year olds, please participate in study on objectification, and enter raffle for gift cards!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ClinPsych519

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
PEOPLE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 25 NEEDED FOR ONLINE STUDY

Hi, I am a Ph.D. candidate at Long Island University, Brooklyn and I’m asking you to participate in my dissertation research. This study is designed to help us better understand how people’s experiences when they were young interact with social pressures to impact how they think about themselves.

This study includes: writing about four memories from when you were young, describing yourself, and filling out a series of brief questionnaires. This study will require about 30 (up to 40) minutes of your time. If you participate you can enter a raffle to win one of four Amazon $50 gift cards. And you may find the study interesting!

You are eligible to participate if: You are between the ages of 18 and 25 AND You had regular contact, at least until the age of 13, with two parents or other parental figures.

Your identity as a participant will remain confidential. If you choose to provide your email address to enter the raffle, it will be stored separately so that it is not linked to your survey responses.

To participate, go to:
https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ezhSFWe7wt9H2dv

This study is approved by the Long Island University IRB, effective 2/9/16 - 2/8/17.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB approval.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 102