USMLE/COMLEX 1500 Questions to Boost Your Step 3 Performance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELS Marketer

Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1500 Questions to Boost Your Step 3 Performance

USMLE Consult Step 3 CCS + Question Bank combo
100 CCS simulations AND 1500+ questions with high-yield remediation from trusted Elsevier content. Each purchase includes FREE Scorrelator™

TRY IT TODAY! Buy now and activate your PIN within the next 6 months! Activate code TPW09S3 in the shopping cart to let us know you support USMLE Consult on SDN.

USMLE Consult Step 3 CCS Bank’s Outstanding Features:
.o. ..Two case modes – practice (launch case in CCS test interface) or review (one-page summary of key orders)
.o. ..Choose cases by specialty, setting and topic
.o. ..Evaluate your performance against the optimal set of orders for each case
.o. ..Assess the appropriateness of your orders within 6 CCS domains, including diagnosis, monitoring and therapy

USMLE Consult Step 3 Question Bank’s Outstanding Features:
.o. ..Simulate the latest USMLE™ exam interface – choose from current or NEW! FRED V2
.o. ..Choose between test modes – practice (untimed with answers and explanations as you go) and timed (with answers and explanations at the end)
.o. ..View High-yield Hits (bonus remediation content) from Elsevier textbooks and other premier products
.o. ..Features extended sets just like the real thing!
.o. ..Pick a random mix of questions or select by clinical setting and problem/disease
.o. ..Customize tests with new questions, previously incorrect questions, or a mix of both
.o. ..Analyze your performance for each test or cumulatively over time, track your progress, pinpoint right and wrong answers by clinical setting or problem/disease, and compare your scores to others’
Learn more about USMLE Consult Step 3 products. http://www.studentconsult.com/usmle/about/default.cfm#step3

Check the forum throughout the week to find out how you can take a test drive…then come back and tell us what you think!

Members don't see this ad.

Elsevier's USMLE Consult will be giving away one free subscription to USMLE Consult Step 3 Question Bank + CCS Bank Combo to one lucky member. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

I will be taking Step 3 in a few years. Does this resource have full length practice tests? Are there any ways to help those who are in surgical fields study for the medical portions of the exam? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
somebody told me dr.goljan is one of the question writers.. is it true?? who r all the question writers for usmleconsult step 3??

the usmle consult interface is very user friendly, and I especially enjoyed being able to log on and access all the textbooks I had purchased over the years via the internet.

I will be taking Step 3 in a few years. Does this resource have full length practice tests? Are there any ways to help those who are in surgical fields study for the medical portions of the exam? Thanks.

Hi, the full-length Step 3 exam is a 2-day affair (Day 1: Seven 1-hour blocks of 48 questions each) and Day 2: Four 30-minute blocks of 36 questions each and 9 interactive case simulations over 4 hours). We do not have anything set up that would simulate the exam, but the Step 3 Scorrelator does provide 138 pre-selected questions in a 3-hour mock Step 3 exam. This tool comes with the purchase of the Q-bank or the CCS cases (for free).

somebody told me dr.goljan is one of the question writers.. is it true?? who r all the question writers for usmleconsult step 3??

I apologize if I already posted this:

Dr. Goljan wrote about 1200 questions for Step 1 across all disciplines. Dr. Movalia created our CCS cases. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.