$150-Sealed & Brand New-2017- RxPrep Course Book for NAPLEX and CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmerboi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a brand-new and sealed 2017 RxPrep for NAPLEX book for sale. I already had the book but I just recently bought a complete online course with RxPrep that came with the actual book again so I'm looking to sell it. I have been using the RxPrep book for NAPLEX studying and it is a really a great, condensed, well-organized, straight to the point prep book. I feel more confident with my upcoming NAPLEX with this book. Let me know if you are interested to purchase!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 22943f32bc94c283d0dd9db1b58ede73.jpg
    22943f32bc94c283d0dd9db1b58ede73.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 31
Is this still available?
Hello, I am also selling a rxprep online course 2017 ( including video's and test bank) and 2017 Naplex practice questions book ( included 2 full length (250 questions ) and 5 calculation tests ). The online course for $300 three month subscription and book for $50. Please let me know if you are interested in any of that. Thank you . Good luck studying.

Hello, I am also selling a rxprep online course 2017 ( including video's and test bank) and 2017 Naplex practice questions book ( included 2 full length (250 questions ) and 5 calculation tests ). The online course for $300 three month subscription and book for $50. Please let me know if you are interested in any of that. Thank you . Good luck studying.
Im interested, is it still availale? Email me [email protected]. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a brand-new and sealed 2017 RxPrep for NAPLEX book for sale. I already had the book but I just recently bought a complete online course with RxPrep that came with the actual book again so I'm looking to sell it. I have been using the RxPrep book for NAPLEX studying and it is a really a great, condensed, well-organized, straight to the point prep book. I feel more confident with my upcoming NAPLEX with this book. Let me know if you are interested to purchase!

Do you have the book still?